Watermarks

That is their default position for sport

mpg_000116900mpg_000375665

3 Likes

On no!

9 Likes

The 9Now.com.au and the TV show watermarks on the screen. Apologies for the Channel 9 & the Love island that is invading the watermark

2 Likes

3 Likes

Boy, how many weeks will see Australia Ninja warrior coming soon?

9 Likes

lol whats IMP?

Imparja, the Nine affiliate for remote areas of Central & Eastern Australia.

3 Likes

Though some might say it’s Phil Gould.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Some Singapore watermarks

FOX Family Movies - with Asian subtitles that can’t be turned off

FOX Life - with timezones watermark

Indian channel Star Bharat

Local Mediacorp Channel 5 - with channel logo AND network name (let’s hope Bruce Gordon hasn’t seen this)

Australia Plus channel

Drama Channel - how one can watch this I do not know!

6 Likes

1 Like

The last near-full watermark free station in Australia is in it’s final days or possibly already had the final day. The channel Seven watermark is now on Southern Cross Tas and they have the dirty, dirty, dirty feed coming through.

6 Likes

11 Likes

A 3D watermark?

I wonder if those glasses would work with that?

5 Likes

8 Likes

They are Traditional Chinese subtitles, which is rare for programs shown in Singapore as Simplified Chinese is more commonly used.

2 Likes

I noticed even at the cinemas here that all the English language movies have embedded Chinese subtitles.

1 Like

I’m in Vietnam at the moment, many non-Vietnamese-language channels have embedded subtitles.
Same with movies at the cinema, watched Incredibles 2 in the original English dub with Vietnamese subtitles.

As for watermarks, while they are typically opaque and in colour, I haven’t seen any standout shockers. The Cartoon Network Asia watermark is way too big from what I’ve seen though.

1 Like

Spot the imperfection.

8 Likes