Watermarks

Looks like abc hd your watching haha thats confusing!

5 Likes

They get worse :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

That watermark is quite intrusive. How many of these Masterchef themed watermarks do we have to suffer?

2 Likes

No watermark on Ten for a little while just then. Looked so nice to have no clutter onscreen.

6 Likes

Nine Live Perth supers in the “At 4”.

Note that the globe-backdrop has been removed since 23/4/2018 which leaves the design just plain-white.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Am I the only one here who didn’t realise that 7flix (I presume regional QLD) carried a watermark location add-on, to match its sister channels?
20180610_222132

QLD was the first regional market to get 7flix wasn’t it (since day dot), a year ahead of eveyone else. Good to see BCM told MediaHub to add the location add-on, so the multiplex has ID consistency.

2 Likes

It’s always been like that.

2 Likes

Yes, you’ll forgive someone who doesn’t have access to 7QLD whatsoever, for not knowing.

2 Likes

Though it’s not really consistent when the location watermark is region specific on (at least) the main channel (not sure what they do on 7TWO or 7mate up there).

2 Likes

5 Likes

7Two and 7Mate have region specific location names as does 7.

Here we see:
Townsville > 7
Townsville > 7TWO
Townsville > 7mate
Queensland > 7flix

4 Likes

4 Likes

The ABC has adjusted the position of their watermark - slightly lower (and IMO, better) on screen:

UPDATE: Back to normal on 7.30 - maybe a news thing?

6 Likes

It’s in the new position on The Drum in WA. Must have reversed their decision?

1 Like

Lowered again for the Late News so must just be for news.

2 Likes

Some sports watermarks seen tonight

imageimageimageimageimage

7 Likes

Boy, I’ve never seen a WIN HD shitstain on top of the right hand corner of The screens.

1 Like

it was there on WIN’s coverage of BBL and F1. Perhaps Socceroos games as well

1 Like