Watermarks

Any luck they are planning to introduced this… And it accidently snuck in early!

YES, I DO HOPE THAT IT WAS A TEMPORARY GLITCH

2 Likes

can I have my username back now please

1 Like

Who are you?

Edit: omg I just realised.

What a cruel april fools day joke haha

7 Likes

Yes - very cruel of WIN to tease their viewers like that; seems it was just for the morning :wink:

2 Likes

I know what you mean!
I live stream via TenPlay nowadays, cannot stand to watch WIN

1 Like

Me too. It’s been great since they made the streams full-time

what did I miss fk

Neonazi mods shamed mubd’s shitting on April Fools by temporarily relaunching him as a joke-ruining service.

4 Likes

I thought it was a media spy joke

1 Like

What a cluster fuck!

17 Likes

What do you mean? It makes perfect sense “Charlie says he allows his daughter Jarrod home because she claims she arrives 7:30 tonight”

10 Likes

Also noticed that it covered the scores and part of the answers on Family Feud plus the website details and recipes during one of the cooking shows. Does anyone at Ten actually watch their own programs? Ever?

7 Likes

I like how Ten did it years ago where it would appear for about 10 seconds after the ad break then disappear until the after ad break, and so forth.

1 Like

Some of the panelists on the Sunday AFL Footy Show were ridiculing that Nine News watermark that goes across the screen after they showed some footage. Not sure that will go down well with management.

5 Likes

It doesn’t go down well with viewers.

1 Like

Looks like Seven has got a new watermark without the ‘HD’

4 Likes

HD bug problems again for Seven during QLD morning news updates.

7 Likes

Admittedly it’s been a while since I watched either show, but I think the sister programs that are The Morning Show & The Daily Edition use a separate Seven watermark (without any HD additions) compared to the one used on regular programing?

2 Likes