Watermarks

With an in-program promo popup

1 Like

2 Likes

Caps from the monopoly markets in South Australia where I was in the Port Pirie and Loxton areas …

Southern Cross markets

LCN and Channel Names:
5 - SC10 Port Pirie
50 - ONE
54 - SBN
55 - ELEVEN
57 - TVSN

6 - GTS BKN Port Pirie (no watermark)
62 - 7TWO
63 - 7mate
64 - RACING.COM

8 - SC NINE
80 - GEM
88 - GO

WIN markets

LCN and Channel Names:
5 - NINE Loxton
50 - GEM Loxton
55 - GO! Loxton

6 - Seven Loxton
60 - 7mate Loxton
66 - 7TWO Loxton

8, 88 - WIN Loxton
80 - WIN Loxton HD
81, 86 - ONE Loxton
82 - ELEVEN Loxton
84 - TVSN
85 - GOLD

As reported previously, WIN don’t have a channel with the promo loop (previously static slide) that is on the East Coast. They also don’t carry RACING.COM unlike Southern Cross who does in their markets.

Southern Cross also doesn’t show their ASPIRE shopping channel in SA.

8 Likes

Judging by the caps (particularly of the SCA services), it looks like Seven and Nine are still providing HD feeds of 7mate and 9Gem to their affiliates while Ten is only outputting One in SD.

They are

One may be delivered in HD but is being broadcast in SD

one is sd only all the way through ten

1 Like

Sort of matches the table centrepiece. :pineapple:

7 Likes

Meanwhile on Seven, we’re counting down the days now!

9 Likes

Oh. This reminds me of the Rio 2016 Olympics being used for the countdown.

3 Likes

I wonder what the 7flix watermark will be like when it broadcasts the Commonwealth Games?

didn’t we establish this earlier back in January when Perth had some tennis on 7Flix

1 Like

10 Likes

A number of segments in the Comm Games coverage are watermarked with sponsor logos.

Helicopter views are watermarked:

Another segment

6 Likes

Geez, hopefully not a sign of things to come…

6 Likes

5 Likes

A bit inconsistent having a transparent logo and a solid white “HD” add-on (probably the same one used on Sport)! :confused:

2 Likes

For today’s AFL match Seven in Melbourne has the red 7 logo, the Good Friday Appeal website link and the words “donate now” underneath. Does other states have the normal LIVE & FREE watermark and the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games logo?

2 Likes

Perth is displaying the same, I think it’s quite nice actually that they tweaked the watermark for a good cause. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

10 Likes

Double trouble.

9 Likes