Watermarks

You’re watching 7Two and 7Mate Sunshine Coast / Gold Coast

8 Likes

TBH, I’m actually surprised it’s taken this long for Seven to start using the GC2018 watermarks - I was expecting to see them in use immediately after the Winter Olympics finished!

Unless there’s a surprise in store that we don’t know about yet, it’s a pity that Regional Queenslanders (the Gold Coast itself will thankfully have 7HD - albeit the Brisbane version - and Prime7 HD) most likely won’t be able to see main channel coverage of this major event for their state in HD!

3 Likes

Gold Coast squared.

14 Likes

gold coast > gold coast 2018

Gold Coast, greater than Gold Coast 2018 :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Fast tracked

1 Like

2 Likes

Paralympic Games bug:

7 Likes

And in HD

7 Likes

:thinking:

10 Likes

Maybe International women’s day related?

2 Likes

And no LIVE AND FREE bug either.

3 Likes

That must be it. Prime 7mate’s is normal. What about other regions?

Different Fox Sports watermarks on CDT and WIN.

4 Likes

QLD - some officials also in purple.

6 Likes

The outline looks nice.

1 Like

Seven and 7TWO Paralympic Bugs:

5 Likes

Not one, but two In-Program Promotional Watermarks (well, one watermark and one solid graphic) from Ten.

Love heart logo (interestingly, in the pre-2016 watermark style) to promote “Bachelor in Paradise” + one for NCIS:

5 Likes

I don’t think they have ever used ‘the heart’ since 2015, where the watermark was changed the following year. I see they are going back to the old logo.

6 Likes

SBS has slightly reduced the transparency of their HD watermark add-on tonight. I say tonight because I swear Bowling for Columbine started with the previous one.

My last recording from mid January:

5 Likes