Watermarks

For the first time in a couple of years, the watermark for tennis is like normal (the “Sport HD” from BCM, rather than production control - as it’s an encore).

Which brings me to the Cadel Evans race, why was there also a “Live & Free” bug pasted on, like the tennis? There was no need, it’s not a program that switches from live and delay frequently. Hence Prime confused.

The Live > 7 watermark from shows like The X Factor and Dancing With The Stars in the past has made a return during Seven’s live coverage of the Grammy Awards in Sydney and Melbourne today.

1 Like

Yes I noticed that, good to see.

1 Like

12 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

Did anyone see the ridiculous countdown clock for “Married At First Sight” during “Hot Seat”’ this afternoon?

I only managed to see it quickly and didn’t get a cap.

3 Likes

7 Likes

:face_vomiting:

10 Likes

Wow, desperation to the max!?

Pitiful watermarks, shame on Seven and Nine.

Hope I’m A Celebrity belts them in the ratings.

1 Like

At least Seven’s isn’t opaque and coloured like Nine’s and Ten’s, or at least bordering on to be almost non see-through. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: I might have spoken too soon, so it does appear coloured briefly? :neutral_face:

1 Like

Judging by the posts earlier in this thread, the In-Program Promotional so-called “Watermarks” that Ten had been using in the lead-up to the launch of IAC,GMOOH! were equally as bad as what Seven and Nine were doing for the launch of their year launching “tentpole” programs.

Seriously? Like Ten sets a good example? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

11 Likes

I hope the ABC and SBS smash all three in the ratings. Neither of them pollute the screen.

3 Likes

Aussies in Hollywood watermark on more movies on Foxtel

4 Likes

Well they don’t do bloody intrusive gratuitous countdown clocks (and trust the Nine fanboys to of course like your post :wink:)

Because Ten fanboys are so different. :laughing:

2 Likes

You didn’t quote my triple eyeroll.

9 Likes

I gotchu fam

8 Likes

This one caught my eye today… Any idea where this Nine watermark has come from?
Posted to Facebook by Punkee, a page known for their popular Bachelor recap videos.

I even scrolled back through 9Now to check it wasn’t ripped from there, or if it might’ve been cropped with the flat watermark inserted, but nope.

Some sort of screener from Nine maybe? :thinking:

9 Likes