Watermarks

Ten HD watermark on Australia Day 2018

7 Likes

I was just about to post that the Australia Day 2018 concert has an odd HD in the corner but it just disappeared.

2 Likes

From memory it was like this last year as well.

Ten Sport watermark?

They do not need to use that.

They need a normal “live” watermark in bottom right, like Nine during Carols and The Voice (and formerly Seven during X Factor and Dancing).

It’s not the Ten Sport one, that has ‘Live & Free’ underneath it. As others have said, the watermark was the same for last years telecast also.

2 Likes

I can see where you get it from as it does look like a Ten Sport watermark. It should be like the normal watermark they have with programming but with the words “LIVE” underneath it

4 Likes

Any watermark that is coloured, in the top-right, I take as a sport watermark.

Besides, sport telecasts are not always “live”.

Even Ten’s old general programming “live” watermark (2000s until 2011) which was in top-right, was not coloured.

1 Like

I see it as more of an event watermark. I find the custom “Live” ones seen during these kinds of events on the bottom right inconsistent across all the networks.

1 Like

I can imagine WIN has a doozy of a blob! :australia:

1 Like

WIN have their usual watermark bottom right

10 Likes

The only program on the only day of the year the WIN watermark is actually appropriate in design.

18 Likes

But not opacity :’(

11 Likes

Later that night

6 Likes

Last year

4 Likes

So do they have the WIN blue screenstain plastered over the top right corner for South NSW, Newcastle, Victoria And Tasmania during the Live Australia Day Celebrations?

2 Likes

I’m surprised they didn’t use the WIN in a circle version of their logo for the day.

2 Likes

Just incase you weren’t sure if it was Live & Free or not… :thinking:

14 Likes

The ‘HD’ of 7HD is missing at the moment. Hope it’s gone forever. I find the ‘HD’ part annoying and irrelevant.

I’m a celebrity Tonight watermark.

4 Likes

6 Likes