Watermarks

That coloured one looks like Prime’s generic 7Two Sport watermark (as seen in metro during Olympics / Comm Games overflow)?

1 Like

At least Seven seems to have ditched TOM and TON

Expecting a countdown TOM

9 Likes

It’s actually there camouflaged in the graphics.

2 Likes

7 Likes

As predicted:

Apologies for the bad quality but the feed was shitty when I got the cap.

7 Likes

Yes - no surprise - should be a great boost for enjoyment of Home and Away.

8 Likes

Noticed the countdown tonight.

Absolutely terrible, a disgrace.

5 Likes

Hate it when Channel 9 has the map inside when WIN owned Nine Perth back in 2008.

5 Likes

Pretty sure that’s a mock. ACA Perth was axed in November 2009 and dotty didn’t return until 2010. They also never used a map watermark like that as far as I can recall.

11 Likes

What could’ve been had Gordon got his way

WIN placing under Channel 10 logo (2007
)

WIN placing above Ten Logo (2006)

Mappy translucent WIN next to Channel 10 (2008)

This is the time where WIN was a Ten affiliate in Regional and Remote WA when they broadcast AFL during that period. 2010 was where Ten West, a joint venture between Prime Media group (GWN7) and Win Corporation (WIN WA). Despite The launch of ten west, WIN continued to telecast Ten’s afl coverage.

9 Likes

Instant Hotel watermark now showing on Seven in colour like the one for The Wall; looks even bigger and more hideous than The Wall one too; if that’s any indication of what the show may be like…

3 Likes

Seven have become a disgrace!

1 Like

:scream:

Of mild interest - whenever these type of watermarks appear, regional Queensland lose their location watermarks so locals can no longer tell where they live!

14 Likes

Woops! Appeared for one segment of program

10 Likes

Right hand, meet left hand…

1 Like

That must have caused LOTS of confusion in Ayr, near Townsville.

7 Likes

I would love to be the guy at BCM who switches the watermarks.

I’ve counted about 25 variations :disappointed_relieved:

Task: for someone to post an image of tham all. LOL

2 Likes

An automated script?

7 Likes

…as opposed to the person in the playout centre of Nine/Ten with all their watermarks?

Also, I wouldn’t be overly surprised if Seven’s Regional Queensland channels are played out from a different area of BCM to the five main metro markets.

1 Like