Useful stuff for mocks

What i have:

8 Likes

Sorry to say this one is in the wrong font (the top of the A gives it away; a narrow/condensed variant of the font shown here was used by Ten News in the '80s):

Edit: Sorry you’re right @Abesty that font was used; I’d forgotten about when they changed it & was thinking of this earlier one:

http://forums.mediaspy.org/uploads/default/original/2X/1/12056d0738e5583eb93de719e7019f33eac97c4a.jpg

:anguished:

5 Likes

Nine News Now plasma background.

12 Likes

A few WIN News keys from around 2009

9 Likes

How do you get glass in sketchup

2 Likes
3 Likes

ABC News Channel backgrounds behind presenter in opener.

12 Likes

Nine news vic

5 Likes

Lower corner logo for Seven, Lower third graphic, the OTS’ are also transparent
There is the other ABC news channel graphic added to my post above (forgot to add it)

6 Likes

Here’s some Nine Local News Cards & VO Free. Cairns, Illawarra & Canberra. Ill try and roll more out eventually. Thanks to @nationalnews , @Zampakid & @Abesty
Link Here

10 Likes

9 Local Keys, If you have any requests please let me know! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Does anyone have the Seven News blank opener for 2010 where the transition goes to the skycam?

3 Likes

Probably not overly useful for mocks but for what it’s worth, here’s a snapshot of the “Daily Bailey Weather Wall” minus the Daily Bailey which was taken from last Friday’s Ten Eyewitness News: First At Five Sydney.

10 Likes

Your service has not gone unnoticed or unappreciated.

Also, I cannot wait to see which kid will make a mock with this!

6 Likes

From this afternoons Seven News at Five. Hopefully I will cap one with rain at dusk eventually.

7 Likes

WIN News

7 Likes

Does anyone have a Nine HD watermark bug? Kind of urgent as I’m using it for a school assignment.

2 Likes

Let me guess, VCE Media Units 3&4? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yep!!, Thank you very much! :smiley:

5 Likes

Some resources that can be used for mocks.

Students enrolled at almost any Victorian school can get free UNLIMITED Google Drive access and storage automatically at enrolment or when G Suite is configured at your school.

Students can get FREE Adobe CC subscriptions for the time that they are at that school, as I am aware I’m still waiting for the email to confirm my details from Adobe, IIRC it’s only for Victorian Government schools.

You can also get a free subscription to all Autodesk software for three years if you add your account as an educational account, no school intervention required,

Some schools will also offer Onedrive accounts with unlimited storage, or as mine does both Google and Microsoft integration.

3 Likes