US Politics

Yes he announced the new investigation into Clinton 11 days before the election.

Very transparent move to undermine the Russian investigations.

The US is crazed with Russia. It’s actually amusing to watch from afar.

But why can’t they clearly see what Russia’s plans are?

Russia want to create division within American so they become a weaker force.
They want to reunify the former USSR nations so that they become a stronger block in the world.

They support the Syrian dictator because he supports Russia in return.
They support Brexit because they think it will weaken the European Union and let Russia become stronger.
They supported the far right in France because they have plans to exit the European Union and could lead to it being dismantled which is also Russia’s goal.

It’s basically a fact now that Russians interfered by releasing Democratic Party documents to Wikileaks. Let’s not forget a nearly identical thing happened last week with the French elections, and most indications are the Russians were involved.

Lots of comparisons to Watergate flying around Twitter. Should be fun to watch this from a safe distance.

There has been zero evidence to indicate russia meddled with the election.
Absolutely zero.

Comey had this coming. Glad he was given the boot.

1 Like

No-one disputes the fact that she did bad stuff with her emails.
The fact that she bought her house for $50million using money from the Clinton foundation, or even the millions spent on her daughters wedding is bad enough.

As Obamas former top advisor David Axelrod said the other day in relation to Hillary (and you’s blaming the investigation on loss) " Jim Comey didn’t tell her not to campaign in Wisconsin after the convention, Jim Comey didn’t say ‘don’t put any resources into Michigan until the final week’".

“One of the things that hindered her in the campaign was a sense that she never fully was willing to take responsibility for her mistakes, particularly her server”.

Don’t forget, the investigation was CLOSED before Election Day.

Seriously, anyone, that still thinks that the FBI investigation was the reason she lost has absolute rocks in their heads and doesn’t know anything about US politics and Hillary Clinton. As for Hillary, she’s a very bitter person that can’t handle the fact she lost to a better candidate that had a clear message, clear promises and ultimately, won.

Now get over it.

2 Likes

Yeah, and the timing of the investigation had nothing to do with the election. :laughing:

Dropping a bit fake news on us, are you? Don’t be so naive. I smell a cover-up.

[citation needed][quote=“TFTV, post:559, topic:1886”]
“One of the things that hindered her in the campaign was a sense that she never fully was willing to take responsibility for her mistakes, particularly her server”.
[/quote]
You’re ignoring the number of times she did acknowledge how damaging her emails were and apologised.

Trump promised that Trumpcare would be better than Obamacare, but 24 million Americans are losing health insurance.
Trump promised to rid Washington DC of lobbyists, yet has selected numerous Goldman Sachs employees for his Cabinet.

[quote=“ShadowDan, post:558, topic:1886”]
There has been zero evidence to indicate russia meddled with the election.
[/quote]Which is why the US Senate set up a bipartisan panel investigation?

Then why fire the Head of the FBI? As I understand it, he was fired on the pretense of his handling of Hillary’s emails. It just reeks of a convenient excuse to get rid of someone who poses a threat. From what I’ve seen, Comey doesn’t pick sides; he investigated Hillary and he was investigating Trump. And the Trump investigation had fallen out of the spotlight in recent weeks so Trump had no real reason to reignite it.

Those saying this decision is a good move are dangerously partisan to the point of absurdity; Trump is actively filling the US Government with yes-men who won’t question his moves and you lot are cheering him on.

1 Like

Indeed.

That was a quote from former top Obama advisor. And it’s true.
She even said that she thought the ‘c’ for confidential stood for ‘cookie’.

This is hilarious. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

President Donald Trump’s ‘counsellor’ Kellyanne Conway accuses CNN host Anderson Cooper of sexism for rolling his eyes

Seriously thought Kelly-Anne was banned off CNN.

Or did she ban them and refused to appear on CNN? It’s hilarious when people complain about polical correctness then desperately reach to call something sexist. :laughing:

Thats a bit rich from Conway considering the guy she is working for is one.

Andersoon Cooper is a good journalist.

:grinning:

If that’s true, then why did he allow a women to run his presidential campaign and become the first women ever to run a successful presidential campaign?

Paul Manafort (who resigned over his Russian connections) and then Stephen Bannon ran the Trump campaign. Conway was but merely the chief spokeswoman for the the campaign.

Kelly Anne Conway was the campaign manager. She was also the first woman the run a successful presidential campaign.

I’m not disputing that TFTV. His past discretion out shadow any of his so called policies or any potential to be a great president.

I wasn’t sure if your comment was directed at me.

So far I have seen multi personality Trumps so far in the Whitehouse and I am not liking any of it.

You know, I had this conversation the other day and I thought I would raise it here - would Hillary Clinton be President if the vote was a compulsory mandate? Or do you think the results would have produced the same?

1 Like

Ding ding ding!

These ridiculous complaints that Trump is “sexist” are just pathetic.

Chuck the words racist, sexist, homophobic, Islamaphobic into a bucket, mix, and throw onto a right wing opponent is the standard political discourse which comes from the left these days. It’s sad how intellectually bereft the left now is.

1 Like