US Politics

Malcolm Turnbull features in the latest Donald Trump skit on Saturday Night Live

6 Likes

Wow they’re really running this Trump impression into the ground fast. They should have just done it once or twice a month to keep it fresh.

2 Likes

But the fuckwit gives them fodder on a daily basis.

6 Likes

To be fair, they’re only doing the impression when Trump fucks up :wink:

3 Likes

Totally agree with that post mubd and your analysis there.

The New York Times. Husbands are deadlier than terrorists. No joke.

I wasn’t aware that as a husband I was more likely to kill than a terrorist whose actual sole purpose is to kill. But there you go. Definitely not fake news.

2 Likes

I can count on no hands the number of Australians killed by terrorists since the start of the year.

Domestic violence is absolutely a bigger issue.

1 Like

“Domestic violence is absolutely a bigger issue”

“Husbands Are Deadlier Than Terrorists”

Maybe I’m going blind but these two statements seem to be worded vastly differently?

Look, I really don’t have time to explain how a headline works.

Bye Felicia.

Oh I definitely know how a headline like that works. Sucks in all the morons with its clickbait style; perfect for sharing amongst all far-left idiots on twitter.

1 Like

We need to rerun the tape. Ladies and gentlemen, we were attacked on Dec. 7, 1941, we were attacked on Sept. 11, 2001, and we were attacked on Nov. 8, 2016.

Yes, the NYT publishing a piece stating that Trump is Pearl Harbour and 9/11.

Just think how utterly terrifying and chilling (to use the far-left’s favourite terms) it is to hear a mainstream media source describe the democratic election of the U.S. President, with a day where over 3000 Americans were murdered.

The far-left has lost the plot. They’re not quite as wacky in Australia as in the U.S. though, they really are on another level there at the moment.

I was thinking the “literally Hitler” name-calling had become stale…now he’s literally 9/11. LOL.

2 Likes

Last year there were 400 people under investigation by ASIO and the AFP for planning attacks in Australia.

That’s a problem.

I know, how stupid. People voted for him, people like him, people agree with him. The complete opposite of 9/11 and Pearl Harbour

1 Like

In my opinion I think the NYT has lost a lot credibility , esepcially during the last year or so with the election.

Anyway,
I think I can finally agree with you on something firetorch. The far left in America has lost the plot. CNN is one of those already helping perpetrate the fake news stories. It’s funny I watch The View alot and (I know far much better than Studio 10 in my opinion in terms of entertainment of the pane) and Sunny Hoston had the audacity to lecture the president after his first presidential press conference to not disrespect a CNN long time journalist. I had to laugh - can we just laugh at the ironic in her argument at that time? The media have been set against Trump since day 1 when he announced his candidacy. Why should he give them respect, considering the CNN reporter kept interrupting him constantly.

3 Likes

I know, any sanity left in the left media has died… LOL Cnn was the first to go and sadly it’s the New York TImes turn.

2 Likes

Who the fudge is Felicia? :stuck_out_tongue:

FOX News is the only reliable news channel in the US these days.

2 Likes

I agree with you on that one. I’ve watched more FOX News of late because they just report the facts as it is and offer valuable analysisis.

The other news channels don’t want to do that with this current Administration.

1 Like

And the audacity.

2 Likes

I don’t think that is fair. I think the far anything has lost the plot.

I would describe myself as on the left. By no means far left. I think the issue with anyone on the far side of anything is they cannot understand and appreciate anyone else’s opinions. It is healthy to have two sides and something three or four of an argument. The issue is the people who are on a far side have become heavily involved in the media and it is circulating and turning into many exaggerations and unfortunate lies.

2 Likes