US Politics

NBC News calls Illinois for Clinton, with this image on Twitter. Spot the problem.

2 Likes

She was called based on projections as soon as the polls closed because polls show sheā€™ll win comfortably

1 Like

Thought thereā€™d be a logical answer. Seemed amusing to me is all.

Well Trump might actually win. Fuak.

Its looking like he will get Florida. Once he has thatā€¦ I think heā€™s a shoe in. We canā€™t really know for sure though. Itā€™s really close at this point.

These polls and analysts that have said that she will win this election are they still around? Because itā€™s looking pretty diar at the moment :frowning:

Fuck! Sportsbet have got their odds as $1.50 for Trump, $2.50 for Hillary.

I was considering having a punt when it was $5 for Trump.

Oh dear this is scarily close now.

I personally think I underestimated the great divide in the States and the dissolution between the democratic party and the people. I think this is Americaā€™s citizens a big Fuck U to the political bullshit that has been happening there.

I think itā€™s save to say at this point Hillary is going to lose. Sheā€™s done, I think.

3 Likes

Now even worse for Hillary out to $3.70.

holy shit. Trump is going to win.

NY Times predicting 87% likely that Trump is going to win

87% likely @Bluejays1985 has to shell out for a cup of coffee.

1 Like

It is looking that way for sure. Itā€™s funny how the polls were projecting something so different before tonight. How many states do they have left to count?

OnAir, I actually win the cup of coffee. My friend (s) will have to shout me multiple coffees. The bet was If Trump wins I get shouted coffee, and if Clinton wins I shout them coffee. LOL

Ahhhh whoops! Well, um, enjoy if the world is still going by the time you get them.

2 Likes

Trump wont be banning the coffee industry I assume then :stuck_out_tongue:

Technically I want Clinton to win (less chance of that happening) but the coffee will not taste right with Donald wining the presidency.

Turdall, he better not ban the coffee industry, will die without my coffee :stuck_out_tongue:

It might be too black for him :stuck_out_tongue:

This is unbelievable. This is going to be another one of those rare days in our lives where the world as we know it, knew it, has changed.

5 Likes

lol If he bans it Iā€™m causing world war three. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just got a notification that a prediction for Donald Trump in Florida.

Newsking, it is surprising, but I am not that shocked. We knew that there was a possibility of this happening, and it is happening. We can only hope for the sake of coffee drinkers (such as me) and the rest of the world, Mr Trump will tone down his antics and get serious with what he has about to take on.

I can accept the fact Trump is going to win and Hillary is going to lose, itā€™s inevitable. Just donā€™t want to accept the possibility that heā€™s going to cause world war 3!

I will always remember the moment when Donald became president, I was at Uni, falling off my chair (itā€™s happened twice already) .