TV Week

we publish guides each week for both SBS World Movies and NITV at TV Blackbox

1 Like

Next week’s TV Week has another classy cover and features all the Most Outstanding Logie Award winners. It’s a photo of the cast of Most Outstanding Drama dressed up in the same way that the Gold Logie nominees were dressed up last week. They obviously don’t have the Most Popular Logie Award winners because they were still being decided up to today.

Cast photo for Most Outstanding Drama is Wentworth.

1 Like

So do numerous online guides??
Would be nice if TV Week could alter their guide to include all the FTA channels, wouldn’t be overly hard.

1 Like

They are very difficult to read. yourtv.com.au which can be viewed in mobile and desktop modes is easier to read.

2 Likes

The whole tv black box website is hard to read really…but that’s another issue.

2 Likes

2 Likes

They’ve done it again.
You’d expect TV Week to have a special Logie Awards issue this week…but no.

They’ve gone back to Home & Away on the cover. Seven tiny pictures of the winners in the top corner but the main photo is two often featured Home and Away actors: “Wedding in Danger” :weary:

Dee deserves the cover this week.

Seriously? Logies should be all over the cover, not 2nd fiddle to a soap that is on the cover every other week… and that is being watched less and less…

4 Likes

Exactly.

There are some really good shots inside. Even if they didn’t use a single shot from the night, why not use a composite shot of some of the winners on the night?

You’d think they would do as much as possible to promote their biggest event of the year.

I assume that is a reference to Neighbours. It should have been the Logies. When I used to buy TV Week I always looked forward to the post awards issue.

2 Likes

What the hell? No Logies Special Edition on the cover? The Logies winners should be the only people on this weeks cover.

Shame on you TV Week!

2 Likes

I reckon they’ve looked at what Tom Gleeson did and said, and decided against showcasing him. Which is kind of wrong, but let’s face it, TV Week is like the drunken bum in the retirement home. Why they’re still around is a mystery, but you know they’re going to die soon enough.

6 Likes

That show which is not axed is on the cover again. :wink:

3 Likes

2 Likes

If it ever does get axed TV Week is screwed

1 Like

Can anyone confirm that SBS World Movies is showing up in the TV channel listing, or if SBS Viceland still claims to be on LCN 32 and thus World Movies isn’t listed?

1 Like

No listings for World Movies.

10Bold, 10Peach, SBS, SBS Viceland, SBS Food
ABC, 7, 9, 10
ABC Comedy/Kids, ABC Me, ABC News, 7TWO, 7Mate
7Food Network, 7Flix, 9Gem, 9Go, 9Life

2 Likes

But does it STILL claim SBS Viceland is on channel 32?

1 Like

TV Week hasn’t claimed SBS Viceland is on channel 32 for the past few weeks, regardless of whatever you’re implying. If you know this to be otherwise why on earth are you asking the question?

2 Likes