TV Week

Seriously? Logies should be all over the cover, not 2nd fiddle to a soap that is on the cover every other week… and that is being watched less and less…

4 Likes

Exactly.

There are some really good shots inside. Even if they didn’t use a single shot from the night, why not use a composite shot of some of the winners on the night?

You’d think they would do as much as possible to promote their biggest event of the year.

I assume that is a reference to Neighbours. It should have been the Logies. When I used to buy TV Week I always looked forward to the post awards issue.

2 Likes

What the hell? No Logies Special Edition on the cover? The Logies winners should be the only people on this weeks cover.

Shame on you TV Week!

2 Likes

I reckon they’ve looked at what Tom Gleeson did and said, and decided against showcasing him. Which is kind of wrong, but let’s face it, TV Week is like the drunken bum in the retirement home. Why they’re still around is a mystery, but you know they’re going to die soon enough.

6 Likes

That show which is not axed is on the cover again. :wink:

3 Likes

2 Likes

If it ever does get axed TV Week is screwed

1 Like

Can anyone confirm that SBS World Movies is showing up in the TV channel listing, or if SBS Viceland still claims to be on LCN 32 and thus World Movies isn’t listed?

1 Like

No listings for World Movies.

10Bold, 10Peach, SBS, SBS Viceland, SBS Food
ABC, 7, 9, 10
ABC Comedy/Kids, ABC Me, ABC News, 7TWO, 7Mate
7Food Network, 7Flix, 9Gem, 9Go, 9Life

3 Likes

But does it STILL claim SBS Viceland is on channel 32?

1 Like

TV Week hasn’t claimed SBS Viceland is on channel 32 for the past few weeks, regardless of whatever you’re implying. If you know this to be otherwise why on earth are you asking the question?

3 Likes

That soap again this week, for the third week in a row.

They have a few exclusive interviews this week. You’d they’d take advantage of those and make them the main cover story but no.

1 Like

2 Likes

Could it be possible TV Week has a commercial arrangement with Seven to feature Home and Away on the cover so many weeks of the year?

2 Likes

That would be really shonky, if they do.

At least it’s Irene on the cover this week, and not the same recycled younger stars of the show.

But then again, it is Home and Away on the cover again - for the 3rd week in a row now.

1 Like

Given that there are upcoming premieres on a variety of networks for at least 4 franchises, how hard would it have been to find something (anything) else?

I know this has been asked before - but does anyone think that TV Week will ever add “SBS World Movies” and “NITV” into the TV Guides section? Surely they can squiz it in somewhere,

I know there isn’t much space to fit everything in, but it can happen.

Example:
ABC Kids/Comedy and ABC ME can possibly merge into the one column and show prime-time shows perhaps? As shows that air between 6am and 2-3pm are rarely shows in the guides and is listed only as “Children’s Programs”.

2 Likes

I doubt it. Both channels are at the bottom of the ratings so I don’t think they’ll be making much room to accommodate them. Though I think they should, likewise Channel 31 (where it’s still available)

3 Likes
Get Connected: Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter