Triple M Network

They already had the Swans on yesterday, I don’t really understand why they needed to air the Essendon v Hawthorn game as well. Perhaps the rights state that it had to be a Saturday night game regardless of who plays.

Will be interesting to see what happens today when GWS plays at the same time that the Tigers play the Storm in the NRL. My gut feel is that the NRL will be on FM, the AFL will be on Digital.

Went to the Dragons Warriors game last night 2 things.

1. Is how much I miss the Sunday show up my way they don’t air it on KOFM anymore.
  2. They had a wrap up of the weekends games after the final game of the weekend, no idea who is on it and only caught the back end of it, never knew they aired that.

Couldn’t stream the games on Sunday via MMM app or Radio apps (including Mix 94.5 in Perth who were host broadcaster for the Freo vs Geelong late Sunday game), had to log in via dodgy AFL site. Melbourne played best of Hot Breakfast as they’ve done for the last few years.

They’re scheduled to do the West Coast vs St.Kilda game on Saturday Night, Swans play (and will get smashed) on Friday Night so the early NRL game (Roosters vs Manly) probably won’t have much of if not any post match given the 7:45 start time in Melbourne. That said I wonder what will happen if Townsville Airport remains closed for the late Friday game after Debra…Swans also play the next Friday night so don’t expect a post match from Newcastle vs Canterbury which is the early game next week.

As I posted last week, the Saturday night Essendon vs Hawthorn AFL game was on Triple M FM in Sydney, but not on Digital Radio.

But right now, the West Coast vs St Kilda game is on both FM and Digital in Sydney!

This seems VERY inconsistent.

Listening to Triple M Brisbane breakfast show this week I’m pleased to notice that the boys Marto and Ed now let Robin speak more ,it’s like she’s part of the team now ,I’m not surprised that Triple M’s ratings improved so far ,some of her listeners from 97.3 have obviously switched stations

3 Likes

The AFL games should be on one of the digital only stations. Many listeners would turn off Triple M Sydney when the AFL comes on.

2 Likes

Being NRL territory no doubt. Understand Swans and Giants games outside the NRL but other than that no.

[quote]Pepsi Announces New Chaser Show On Triple M Sydney

A day after it withdrew its controversial advertisement with Kendall Jenner, Pepsi has announced a revised marketing concept for the world’s most popular cola besides Coke – a new radio show presented by The Chaser team.

Airing on Triple M Sydney [for 12 weeks] from Monday 1 May, Pepsi Presents The Pepsi Chaser Powered By Pepsi will reunite four of the original team members, Charles Firth, Andrew Hansen, Dom Knight and Chris Taylor, for a daily radio programme exclusively devoted to the benefits of Pepsi.

Each weekday morning from 10am-12pm, the team will consume Pepsi while interviewing celebrities about how Pepsi’s changed their lives and taking calls on topics like “Pepsi, Light or Max?”.

More:

[/quote]

2 Likes

This was brilliant

3 Likes

Is this a joke? A week too late to be April fools :thinking:

1 Like

This seriously has to be a joke.

Duh

2 Likes

If it’s fake all the media websites fell for it.

How? It’s just so ridiculous and is full of radio cliches. And the failure of Pepsi’s latest ad has been a pretty hot topic the last few days - it’s obviously making fun of it.

Probably like how Roy and HG used to have The Channel 9 Show on ABC. Just to take the piss…

2 Likes

been said before triple m sydney need to put some effort in and stop the repetition of songs during afl games its same every week

1 Like

Seb Costello finished on Triple M on Friday as he is moving to London as Europe Correspondent for Nine News. I wonder who will replace him as newsreader on The Hot Breakfast.

I noticed that MMM is using Chris Dittmar for the “main” Saturday Night game this week, and the crew that normally does the main SNF game is relegated to Gold FM only. However, Adelaide v Essendon is considered to be a “A” class game, correct?

Yes but seeing the game is being covered for Triple M Adelaide, its more cost-effective to have the locally based commentary team calling that game instead of flying in a whole other crew.

1 Like

Noticed that triplem is doing a 90s countdown AGAIN how about doing a classic rock countdown for a change at least it will make up for them screwing classic rock fans out of a channel last year

1 Like