Triple M Network

I half agree. My prediction is Hughesy or Lehmo will join Wil Anderson from 2025 onwards.

3 Likes

Will probably do the show from Sydney on Wednesday mornings.

2 Likes

I agree. I can’t see Will sticking around on 3MMM. Especially if Hughesy leaves 2DayFM in 2025.

1 Like

Will be interesting to see if Wil does the full 3 hours or if he starts at 7 the way he and Mick Molloy did previously on the Hot Breakfast.

4 Likes

Again, I’m surprised Lehmo hasn’t been offered a gig.

1 Like

He’s good to have around as a fill-in and works well on the Rush Hour with JB or Billy.
Lehmo is probably busy with various gigs and cruises he works on so maybe can’t commit full-time.

3 Likes

I expect he will join in 2025.

Wake up in 2025 with Wil, Daisy and Lehmo and anchored by Rosemary Walton.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Oh wow. Only a temporary fill-in show.

Interesting.

My prediction stands with others - Hughesy & Ed on 3MMM Breakfast in 2025.

4 Likes

I wonder if Troy Ellis will move into afternoons?

2 Likes

Not surprised by the logical move - it buys time for Triple M to put together a new show and either do a ‘soft’ launch in mid/late October for the last few weeks of the ratings year or start fresh in 2025.

1 Like

I was thinking when was the last time a high profile radio host finished up with no notice? Also thinking about the behind the scenes implications. What happens with Wil, Troy & Lauren?

Who says he wasn’t?
But Lehmo is doing the Kokoda trail as a fundraiser for the Zero79 Foundation in August so that really means he’s unavailable for a show that’s only going to be on air for less than 3 months.

1 Like

Depends who the full time team are, if Marty doesn’t get a gig next year (drive for example).

At last, finally on this edition.

I wonder if SCA are encouraged by The Rush Hour’s recent ratings success which prompted them to go for an ex-AFL player lead breakfast show (at least for the next three months)?

MMM’s 4pm-7pm ratings in Melbourne of late:
S2 6.7
S3 8.7
S4 9.7

2 Likes

Looks like Troy will be following Marty.

1 Like

Did hear Dange say that Matty O will be doing arvos, so guessing 13:00 to 15:00 then Homegrown 22:00 to 24:00

According to Jackie Epstein in the Herald Sun, rumours are swirling that Dave Hughes and Kate Langbroek are eying a return to the airwaves. Could they form the new Melbourne breakfast show from October?

7 Likes

Would make a strong proposition in the market.

5 Likes