Triple M Network

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fea71639be8>

Luke mentioned he was having time off and before the quasi internal border closures, was planning to holiday in bushfire or drought ravaged towns.

Dom Knight on Monday morning didn’t sound too good and Adam Shand fell through. Strange to hear Luke mention him last week, wondered why a senior journo would want to fill in on talkback.

2 Likes

Has a podcast with PodcastOne, so already on the SCA books you’d assume

3 Likes

It is really strange how a month ago it was really encouraged to go support the towns and have a holiday there, with a blink of some eyelids it is stay at home don’t go there. It is not a criticism, it is just surreal how one problem has spread around the world. The bushfires feel so long ago now.

7 Likes

He’s on tonight and apologised for being unavailable at short notice.

1 Like

Hot Breakfast running 6-10am at the moment. Has the last few days. It’s been a really good show, almost rivaling what I’m hearing on 774 ABC and 3AW for covid-19 coverage.

4 Likes

Is SCA spending any marketing to direct audience to sample the program?

1 Like

It is being promoted on the station throughout the day and their news updates are also being promoted as well on-air.

Also I noticed they are heavily mentioning on air how you can listen at home (ie. Smart speakers, Triple M app, etc). I guess they assume those that only listen to the radio at work on in the car are now home and don’t necessarily have easy access to a radio at home

2 Likes

Is Dave Dollin doing the news from Sydney or Newcastle?
Appeared on Tanya and Steve yesterday and in reading the 2MMM news today.

1 Like

Newcastle - they are the regional hub as well.

2 Likes

It’s probably just me, but I am liking that new Triple M add. Maybe because of that Whitesnake song.

2 Likes

In my books Triple M have redeemed themselves from Gerry the Giraffe with the Quarantine 1000 that’ll air over the Easter long weekend :rofl:

Remember when Nova was that cheeky?

https://www.radioinfo.com.au/news/triple-m-footy-will-continue-despite-covid19

3 Likes

I think you have the wrong link there?

1 Like

Last sentence on the page

From Easter Thursday through to Easter Monday Triple M brings you the essential playlist, Quarantine 1000 .

4 Likes

The article also mentions that ‘Concert in the Clouds’ is back from this Sunday, known as ‘couchapalooza’ this time.

3 Likes
1 Like

Why bother?

I honestly think they should go back to music until the crisis is over.

13 Likes

Bring back the Cold 30!

6 Likes

i agree

1 Like

Absolutely

1 Like

I did like the Giraffe though :pleading_face: :point_right::point_left:

2 Likes
Get Connected: Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter