Tongue-in-cheek mocks

Mate, you’re the one who posted to a tongue-in-cheek thread - expect people to crack jokes, not be rude.

15 Likes

Here you go:

14 Likes

Ahem…

Untitled

…or am I too late to the party?

28 Likes

Bahaha I’m stealing that

3 Likes

Done all the WIN Map logos
Not Showing anyone though hahaha

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Just letting you know @Anthony_Schloeffel, people here don’t have anything against you, but this thread is specifically for Tongue in-cheek mocks, and there can be the occasional jokes, as this discussion is taken less seriously than Random Mocks, which are usually more detailed Mocks (one than one creation).

The community here are happy to provide advice and suggestions in the appropriate places, but demanding mocks to be created isn’t what this discussion is for.

As I said yesterday, please check Guide to Mocking for advice on how to get a hang of creating your own.

16 Likes

WIN also broadcasts Seven in SE SA and Griffith, so you would need to add those to your list.

1 Like

Because someone had to do it eventually…Gladys Berejiklian’s Tour of Australian TV with a can of Coke No Sugar:

Other suggestions welcome, of course! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

17 Likes

How about Sky After Dark in Paul Murray’s dungeon?

4 Likes

LOL, what a good idea!

Gladys and her Coke Zero can has also since made its way to the set of The Voice, another dating show (with a relationship coach which looks eerily similar to her…) and the main arena at The Sydney Royal Easter Show.

11 Likes

Let’s not forget the non-TV news outlets! :wink:

18 Likes

7 Likes

I see you’re back in the tongue-in-cheek thread, so I’m gonna assume that’s a joke. It’s probably not, but oh well.

7 Likes

Pick which place you would rather Gladys was…

21 Likes

2Day getting desperate with getting listeners to listen with their new advertising… :stuck_out_tongue:

18 Likes

No Jaws? 0/10

1 Like

An ad that’s sure to get 2DayFM rating below SEN 1170! :wink:

3 Likes

From the “There’s half an hour I’ll never get back” department…

34 Likes

From the “There’s half an hour well spent department”

5 Likes

Long time lurker, first time poster in this thread I think… actually, more a case of reading through wondering what the heck was going on!

I know this is a tongue in cheek mock page but I’m sorry, this one was completely not believable so I had to make it a bit more realistic.

@Leo_Puglisi6, feel free to steal - there’s even blank space to add your face to - or for 50c, I could add your face to it!

9 Likes