Tongue-in-cheek mocks

New member joins, shows an interest in mocking, asks others to do the work and quickly too. It’s a recurring theme that’s been going on for years on this forum. It’s either an age thing or something else.

27 Likes

If I understand the brief right, it’s logos for TV channels that don’t exist, got it…

31 Likes

I’ve also heard rumours of 7GemShake coming soon.

6 Likes

Really? I hear 7TwoGo! is going to be an amazing channel!

8 Likes

I’ve also heard ABCTVGo!TwoFood is next.

6 Likes

@Tom_TV7’s suggestion is very good to consider @Anthony_Schloeffel, and there is even a dedicated thread for a Guide to Mocking :slight_smile:

It is pretty easy to get the hang of it when you have a go yourself, and you can improve in your abilities more over time.

5 Likes

How about the new catch up streaming service i10ViewNow+ On Demand?

5 Likes

Don’t forget the ‘Now’ :wink:

3 Likes

Updated. Cheers.

3 Likes

As long as it has Crawfords Productions shows, like “The Sullivans” I’m easily impressed.

3 Likes

Missed the All Access part :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I think I just leaked SCA’s promo graphic they’re airing on June 30! :stuck_out_tongue:

26 Likes

$5 per watermark, take it or leave it

13 Likes

So many people being so rude, thought it was an idea to see others creations fine, I am doing it myself, did love all the other creations but may leave the forum, very depressed, and upset with the comments, however will never stop logo collecting though, thanx very much for all the stars they always cheer me up

russell bugg

1 Like

People aren’t being rude, if you want to create something you do it yourself. People here have their own lives too you know. No need to be upset, or taking it personally. Chill out dude.

12 Likes

Mate, you’re the one who posted to a tongue-in-cheek thread - expect people to crack jokes, not be rude.

15 Likes

Here you go:

14 Likes

Ahem…

Untitled

…or am I too late to the party?

28 Likes

Bahaha I’m stealing that

3 Likes

Done all the WIN Map logos
Not Showing anyone though hahaha

1 Like