Today

Alex is back on the desk tomorrow.

3 Likes

5 Likes

This style of presentation is great

6 Likes

Really enjoying the camerawork on the show at the moment, the new EP is doing some good work early!

8 Likes

Today Traffic Alert Graphic.

8 Likes

It’s good they have this, but colours are blending in with the text and background

3 Likes

They should have left Scherri-Lee to fill in again this week. Lara is so dull and boring in the weather role.

2 Likes

She should be doing it permanently if it was my choice, Tim on News where he’s best suited.

3 Likes

Saturday, 27th August
Genovese (also reading sport) & Azzopardi are hosting. Davina Smith reading News. Dickie on E-News. Dan on Weather.

5 Likes

Link problem during weather / Supercheap Advert this morning.

4 Likes

I missed the big news that Nat has crossed to the dark side. Bad day for the “journos” at the Daily Fail.

Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 11.37.22 AM

9 Likes

Alison Langdon left the desk early this morning after feeling unwell mid-show. Brooke Boney filled in for her after 7.30am.

6 Likes

No disrespect to Ally, especially if she’s genuinely under the weather, but how many times has she just taken off during the middle of a show this year?

Seems like Nine need to improve their COVID management, or just simply don’t come in if you feel crook.

The article states it didn’t hit her until she got to work. Her young kids no doubt pick up bugs and viruses at daycare and bring them home. On other occasions she’s left to attend appointments related to an injury she sustained on the show. Don’t see the problem as it looks like she’s done the responsible thing. David Koch has “taken off during the middle of the show” in recent times, also. As much as these shows love a viral video, I’m not sure they want their presenters to be seen passing out or throwing up their breakfast on morning television.

11 Likes

Fair way of looking at it, probably a little bit unsympathetic of me.

4 Likes
7 Likes

7 Likes

They didn’t need to get them up this early, they could have started at 5.30am maybe 5am. So weird they do that.

1 Like

Not really you want to have your best people anchoring live coverage for a event like this rather then just taking a feed from the UK until 5.30 A.M

8 Likes

News people will want to be on air for this. And given the initial statement was made about 9.30aest last night, they would probably have been aware of this before they even went to bed.

4 Likes