Today

Link?

1 Like

One of the many great moments I still laugh at today. Hilarious and amazing that she cashed in the vouchers allegedly. Awesome!

5 Likes

Never have I seen such sour grapes :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

IF it comes up on my FYP again ill save it.

1 Like

No Bec again this weekend.

NEW PROMO: “Mel Doyle joins today”. Does that mean she joins the team?

4 Likes

Wow if so. Sure it’s not just for a segment? Didn’t they do something similar for Grant Denyer not long ago?

2 Likes

14 Likes

I feel like if she were joining the team that they would announce it during the show and not a 10 second promo.

8 Likes

The promo certainly makes it look like she’s in the team.

2 Likes

Any footage pls? @TV.Cynic

1 Like

Video. Karl: “That’s controversial.”

11 Likes

Just watched the video.

Strongly disagree. It’s a fleeting mention if anything.

4 Likes

Definitely not joining the show, just a guest appearance.

2 Likes

They wouldn’t be using stock images from Google if she was joining the network - they would have their own, fresh promo shots.

1 Like

Not at all, Sunrise & Today say “joins (insert show here” when referring to a guest

Imagine if she did join & the reveal was a 10-second promo

7 Likes

According to The Sunday Telegraph, Natalia Cooper has packed her bags and is moving back to Perth with husband Carl and their son this week. Natalia will stay on Nine News as a senior reporter. The article also says she indeed had a farewell party in Byron Bay during the week, as Cassie84 posted a few days ago.

12 Likes

Putting 2 and 2 together and you get 9. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Weekend breakfast on Smooth and Weekend Today on Nine. Mel Doyle fans would be so conflicted by having to make a choice their heads would explode.

3 Likes

Would be soooooo good to see Mel join Today. Someone to do the abroad interviews, the serious investigations. Does not need to be full time.

And relief host.

Would bring a lot of strength to the brand as the show enters the next era, as Sunrise moves into a new era also with the likes of Kochie dropping off this decade.

4 Likes