Today

What’s with Brooke lately having her shoes off and sitting cross legged on the lounge? She’s not at home. Looks really unprofessional. I’m surprised they’re letting her do it.

3 Likes

I partly wonder if they’re taking a quirky and fun-spirited approach with her contribution to the show. I do agree it looks rather unsightly.

1 Like

Well I switched to Today but I’ve switched back to Sunrise. There’s something very lacking on Today. It feels very flat. The awkward jokes. The weird staring at each other with us just supposed to know what’s going on. Something amiss about Alex too for me.

For all the sensationalism that Sunrise is, it feels the better show.

4 Likes

The Today show mourns :sob: :wink:

2 Likes

It’s nothing to do with mourning anything.

I simply made a comment. I made a comment about switching to Today so I thought it appropriate to comment on going back the other way.

2 Likes

Get what you mean. Just making a light-hearted comment joking about Today mourning your departure after your loyalty :wink:

2 Likes

Out of interest, which news service at 6 do you watch?

Is it a thing where you watch Sunrise so you watch 7 News or do people watch Sunrise and 9 News?

I can’t handle that!

1 Like

All good lol stressful day at work haha.

In Perth it was 7 all the way. When I moved to Melbourne I stayed with 7 but switched to 9. But during the pandemic they both annoy me in differing ways lol so I usually watch Ten when I log off work and then neither of 7 or 9.

Buuuuut if I had to choose a 7 or 9, I’d still go 7.

1 Like

Lol love it. Thanks!

1 Like

*Deleted.

1 Like

Why are you deleting all your posts you made today?

3 Likes

I think they need a 4th person on the desk to balance it out.

With Tim now back out the in field (not that he was on the desk when he was in studio anyway) they need another head.

The show was fantastic when they had Tracy Vo for that very short time. I’d look at trialling Sophie when Bec returns to Weekend Today, in a news reading role.

5 Likes

Sophie would be a great choice if Today decides to have a separate news and sports presenter again.

6 Likes
5 Likes

I like that they’re starting to show off 1D a bit more. They’ve got some great facilities, particularly that new newsroom, which look great on air and IMO should be used a bit more.

5 Likes

For me it’s the studio. It just doesn’t feel like a breakfast show set. It’s still quite dark and small and pretty much all screen. The lack of a jib camera really accentuates the low ceilings.

1 Like

Friday 15th October, 2021
Cullen is filling in for Stefanovic. Lara Vella on News & Sport.

5 Likes

Competition winner announced.

4 Likes

Quite damaging for Karl and Today.

KARL’S BRUTAL SNUB: Lisa Wilkinson’s horror final morning on Today:

7 Likes

If that account is accurate, it’s appalling behaviour. But not surprising from Karl. His ego is massive.

5 Likes