Today at the Oscars

3 Likes

So they’re not at the Oscars. :joy:

5 Likes

What do you prefer?
Blue or White Today logo.

IMG_9712

8 Likes

I prefer the yellow and white for Today itself.

On another note I like the yellow and blue for Today Extra itself.

3 Likes

This mornings opener:

7 Likes

Today’s third win of the year with its biggest winning margin.

4 Likes

Brooke co-hosted the first part of today’s show with Karl, who said Sarah was “preparing for a big interview” related to the start of the AFL season.

Sarah returned to the desk at 6.20am but would not elaborate on the secret interview.

3 Likes

Nice to see TODAY actually putting some more effort into the AFL themed stories now, was quite NRL heavy in previous years.

8 Likes

Has nothing to do with Today, but with Alex specifically.
I didn’t know he did a stint filling on Sunrise doing the weather. This is dated December 29 2011, which would’ve been after he joined Sunday Night.
I know he did fill in on sport back in 2017, and did host The Daily Edition a few times.

Nat and Andrew O’Keefe seem to be hosting (even though you can’t see them).

2 Likes

Also unrelated but his reaction was funny on the Green Lantern. It’s not even that scary TBH, and even know it is the only coaster to invert at the park it is not that intense. Imagine him on DC Rivals (which was not built at the time).

1 Like

It was Lizzie’s birthday today. To close the show, instead of a cake, her dog Freddy was brought on plus her partner Andy.

Also seen

Competition

10 Likes

Awkward.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Shouldn’t this be in the Nine News presenter topic?

2 Likes

I like Scherri-Lee but she really isn’t a part of the Today team.

3 Likes

Or better yet Matches, Hatches, Dispatches?

1 Like

Yeah that’s where those announcements should go so they don’t clog up the show threads with personal info.

1 Like

Just saw a promo for Today and the hedline is “Bali Ban for Bogans”. Are they trying to appeal to their fanbase by calling them bogans or the people who look down on bogans? :joy:

1 Like

Today had its fourth win of the year on Thursday. The audience for the show was its biggest of the year and matched the rating for Ally’s last day last year. Before that, it was the biggest rating since September. It was an unusual turnaround from Wednesday when Sunrise had its second biggest audience of the year.

7 Likes

Still trailing a lot in Adelaide, the token cross to Tom Rehn doesn’t really cut it. They need to try something else.

3 Likes