Today

That’s probably true…although

As I said before, if the shoes were on the other foot you can bet Nine would be the first ones firing all shots at Seven negatively. They did that for the Bieber crush back in 2011 so it’s nothing new with the pettiness on both sides.

2 Likes

How do we know that’s part of Nine’s space? That could be the rented out-section which is currently unused and they just borrowed for this segment?

1 Like

Apart from reactions on his YouTube, KSI also tops the chart with his music, having a #1 and #2 album.

He’s worked with Craig David, Anne Marie, Digital Farm Animals, Rick Ross, JME, Yungblud and so many more.

So much more than reactions and being a black guy

4 Likes

Did the Nine Network removed Traffic Updates on the Today Show?

New Youtube Thumbnails for Today channel

Left (new), right (old)

5 Likes

Third time over 200k this year with its highest rating so far.

6 Likes

I’m happy for them but could it just be that people go to bed after MAFS and leave the channel on?

2 Likes

We occasionally see numbers that might suggest that, but overall there are so many other times when it doesn’t occur that as a theory it has pretty much been disproved - like after a SOO for example.

I’m quite sure the ratings boxes detect who has come into the room or left it. I remember reading that the box prompts you to enter a number for the family member or guest who is watching with you.

A loose unit during Friday’s 5:30 Opener

15 Likes

Jesse Burns (Adelaide reporter) has moved to Melbourne as a Today reporter

2 Likes

Last week Today achieved its highest audience of the year. Sunrise won the week by just 20,000. That is the closest margin across the week since August last year. Today closed the gap in Sydney and is was ahead in the Melbourne market that is flip flopping between the two programs.

4 Likes

He’s been reporting for TShow in Melbourne for a few weeks now. He was in Sydney earlier this year too.

2 Likes

What were Todays numbers like this time last year? Just speculation, but could it be MAFS bringing more viewers across the network?

1 Like

Sunrise was 40,000 higher this week last year Today was 20,000 higher so the margin then was 40,000 compared to 20k this year. News B was 40k higher last year as well.

This week last year MAFS’s ratings were 55,000 higher than this year in linear numbers.

2 Likes

The switch from Ally to Sarah seems to have been pretty seemless and somewhat unremarkable, which is probably a good thing.

8 Likes

I think the Brooke and Alex change has also helped the show.

8 Likes

I’ve noticed the weekend promos just use the Today branding rather than WT. Is that usual or something new?

1 Like

Is that screen graphic a little bit of a rip off of the NBC Nightly News screen or is it just me

3 Likes

The more annoying part of that shot are the two screens that are very clearly off-colour, yet it seems they don’t really care enough to do something about them.

3 Likes