Today

They would have got Tim Davies to present if he wasn’t stuck in QLD

1 Like

It’s game on - Today beats Sunrise (again)!!

No links - so not click bait - just fact (again)!!

By the same metrics as last time? Or even more?

Today was within 10k of Sunrise yesterday - they closest it has come this year

2 Likes

So Today is doing good but it also seems like they’re success is partially because Sunrise seems to be shedding viewers fast.

5 Likes

News Breakfast had dropped a lot.

Sunrise 250,000
Today 242,000
News Breakfast 189,000

Includes Ratings per city

4 Likes

You have to give credit to the team at Nine and the Today Show. Big turn around from the last couple of months. Clearly taking back some viewers from the ABC and Seven.

16 Likes

The switch for me was during the George Floyd Riots earlier in the year. Raw live coverage from Nine. Nothing was off limits. A job well done :clap:

10 Likes

The laptops on the desk is a really bad look. I can’t wait for their big move later this year and hopefully it’s a fully modernized set for Today

Laptops can look okay, but they need a tech show sponsor so they can swing them a couple which will look much better.

Charles Croucher has been great this week filling in, destined for a full time role.

6 Likes

Weekend Today presenter maybe @mirb?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Not sure if Charles was too impressed with being soaked! :joy:

6 Likes

Put Charles on sports or would that be too many men for a 2020 show?

4 Likes

8 Likes

What are you talking about? I no longer see gender in 2020. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Today’s best week since Easter. The margin last week to Sunrise was >30,000 while at Easter (week 15) the margin was >100,000.

2 Likes
10 Likes

Weekday Today Show would be spewing! So what’s the connection here? Does Lauren know him? I know she was hanging out with Chris’ personal trainer in Byron

2 Likes