Today

Both programs were just below 200k - more details in the ratings area.

First win since August last year.

Update: Today won the key demos as well, ranking 15th for the day in 25-54

6 Likes

First win this early in the year since 2018 I think (and I’m pretty sure that win was before Karl and Georgie started for the year).

1 Like

Bodes well for the show. I’m enjoying Brooke on news. Keep it like that after the tennis with Alex back on sport.

8 Likes

Live now to Tom Rehn, who stands right in front of an advert with the new 7 News Adelaide presenter. :joy:

2 Likes

I think the caption should have been NINE HELPS OUT MAJOR ADVERTISER
6 minutes free advertising.

QANTAS not included in the the sponsor declaration at the end of the show.

10 Likes

Some nostalgia on this morning’s show with former host Steve Lieberman appearing after receiving an Australia Day honour.

14 Likes

When’s the new co-host of WT start with Belinda and the team?

Until they make a formal announcement somewhere, no one really knows.

Who’s saying there will be a new co-host? It could just be Richard and Belinda.

1 Like

Does WT really need two hosts, just have One strong host like Belinda for example with a News/Sport reader, Entertainment presenter and a Weather presenter.

Yet Richard has been presenting Entertainment all Summer and there’s been rotating hosts.

1 Like

How is Sarah (Abo) performing? The couple of times I’ve caught the show, I’ve struggled to watch her.

1 Like

Saturday 28 January - Sunday 29 January
Clint Stanaway hosting again this weekend.

2 Likes

Week 2 shows encouraging signs.

4 Likes

You’d reckon Alex will be back for News & Sport tomorrow and Brooke goes back for E-news.

4 Likes

If Brooke is in News chair tomorrow morning it’s safe to say she would have quietly assumed the role with Alex on sport moving forward.

Not that it matters, but it would reflect the same position Eddy has on Sunrise as News/Entertainment presenter.

Would this be a welcome change?

4 Likes

I’m all for it, nice seeing Brooke more involved in the show, especially when she’s far more competent in the role than Alex.

6 Likes

Me too! I agree its nice to see Brooke more involved in the show now.

Brooke reading news again this morning and Alex looks like he’s going to read sport.

2 Likes

Lizzie Pearl did 5am News but Sarah did the weather quickly before Today started.

2 Likes

Is Lizzie doing news today? Not tuning in currently at work lol

1 Like