Today

I think Brooke is a very underrated talent. I don’t watch everyday but it seems to me everything she gets asked to do, she does very well. I remember seeing her on Q&A a few years back and she spoke very intelligently. Destined for big things I think.

9 Likes

(21/02/2023-22/02/2023): Belinda Russell is back hosting this weekend with Clint Stanaway.

5 Likes

Live from Melbourne Park - each news break has lead with the AO followed by the rest of the news. Some nice transition shots this morning.

5 Likes

Still no announcement on Weekend Today team.

Seb Costello and friends? lol

My summary of ratings.

Sunrise won Sydney, Adelaide and Perth. Today and NB tied in Melbourne (2k ahead of Sunrise) and Today won Brisbane (2k ahead of NB).

Promo for next week

4 Likes

maybe waiting till the Australian open is finished

2 Likes

Slightly weird one - Buses and Trains was released in 1998.

2 Likes

How many ahead of Sunrise? Always keen to know the Brisbane breaky results… :grinning:

I think Tania is currently working with Tina Arena on recording a new album in Melbourne…

The 2017 caption was what got me?

1 Like

I’ll indulge your obsession :smile: 6,000.

2 Likes

Loving the graphics and set. Giving GMA (US) vibes

1 Like

I’m curious where they store the AO set. Wonder if there is storage at Melb Park? Doubt it would fit at GTV

I might be wrong, but the desk they use for the AO coverage might be similar, if not the same, to the one used for the Sunday Footy Show.

Don’t know about this headline.
A Family Affair :thinking:

3 Likes

Why thank you sir :pray::pray::pray:
Close between the 3 then.

Nope it’s a completely different desk.

2 Likes

They really need to put some WD 40 on Karl’s chair :joy:. You can hear him moving throughout the News updates.

A major blow for local content - a close source has told me Nine is ending daily live crosses with Adelaide and Perth newsrooms on Today Show.

Daily chat segments will continue with Karl Langdon (Perth) and Tom Rehn (Adelaide) - however local crews will only be used for breaking news stories.

Local news inserts will also be paused for Perth.

Changes will be noticeable on-air from Wednesday.

6 Likes