Today

7 Likes

This Friday;
Join Karl, Sarah & presumably Alex for the NRL Grand Final Eve

5 Likes

*Grand Final Eve Eve

2 Likes

GF Edition

Check the Nine Schedule for Sunday - Weekend Today is live into Brisbane and Adelaide.

8 Likes

3 Likes

BTW, last Friday was a record in-survey low. Yes, lower than any result in 2019 or 2006. Sunrise was 72k ahead.

This week:

1 Like

So Sarah and Jayne don’t resonate with viewers? Or school holidays in most states? Karl’s alleged “incident”? Any ideas why all of a sudden Today’s fallen behind again?

3 Likes

Maybe regular Nine viewers aren’t interested in the AFL?

3 Likes

Perhaps they were interested in AFL enough to tune in for the GF episode from Federation Square last Friday and stayed around the next week, liking what they saw.

3 Likes

Huh? Aren’t we discussing a decrease in viewership for Today, not increase?

I think you’re talking about Sunrise?

3 Likes

Ally is on holidays I guess. I hope she comes back on Monday Morning. TBH, Ally has more day offs than Stefanovic this year.

3 Likes

Today hit a low because they lost viewers to Sunrie’s GF Friday edition.

6 Likes

Have they gone back to live streaming? I’ve seen IG ads pop up for it now and I thought they stopped it ages ago?

1 Like

It looks like WT will be broadcasting the GF edition outside of Accor Stadium in Homebush.

5 Likes

Yup. Announced earlier in the week.

1 Like

Not sure Sarah is rating too well. Leila rated well when she previously filled in for Ally.

1 Like

Could be Karl? Viewers remembering why they wanted him gone in the first place?

I think the viewers isn’t familiar with Abo. The reason McKinnon was rated well. Cause the viewers know her from co-hosting Weekend Today in the early years.

NRL GF Weekend Today show

10 Likes

Monday (3.10.2022): Charles Croucher is filling in for Karl today.

I highly doubt we will see him as Karl’s successor, especially if Nine will replace Chris Uhlmann with him.

3 Likes