Today

Tim is a journalist not a comedian.

3 Likes

Tim was an excellent newsreader on Nova

3 Likes

Tim Davies will be taking over News & Sport for 2 weeks.

5 Likes

He’s truly the best!

23 Likes

Reminds me of Tracy Vo when she does the Today Show during December/January in the past prior to COVID.

4 Likes

Today’s stand in team did pretty well yesterday especially in Sydney.

https://forums.mediaspy.org/t/monday-29-november-2021/19030/4?u=tv.cynic

6 Likes

Christmas on Today

12 Likes

Low key is good. That’s a lot better than Sunrise.

6 Likes

There is low key and then there is low key.

8 Likes

Yeah I agree, sunrise is over the top and ugly trees. Today just needs a little more decos on the tree to get the balance right. Looks like a reject shop display atm

5 Likes

I think the 2 trees are enough and has to be able to be removed for the other shows which use this set

1 Like

@TVGeekNZ Yeah especially when they have ACA at their soft set.

3 Likes

What’s the QR code for?

2 Likes

The recipe?

3 Likes

Scan it…….
It takes you to a nine website

‘where to go for your Christmas grocery shopping this year’

3 Likes

I’ve seen the on screen QR used on shows like NBC Today for a while now, surprising it hasn’t been implement more in Australia, hopefully more shows catch onto it.

4 Likes

Today and Today Extra have been doing this for a very long time now.

7 Likes

Historically I’ve often found them to be a bit half arsed on Today until recently though. Having them embedded in the graphic like they are above is soooo much better than having them briefly on screen for a few seconds, which is what they’ve been doing mostly until the last few weeks.

I remember seeing one which was a link to participate in Tim’s Trivia, which was a full screen graphic only seen for maybe 2 seconds. By the time you grab your phone, the QR code has disappeared again.

2 Likes

You need to check in when you’re viewing a TV program so they can track your whereabouts. In case you get Covid

13 Likes

Mel’s appearance on Today

6 Likes