Today

Yep. She was on this mornings show.

2 Likes

11 Likes

How often does Tony Jones appear on Today? Karl and Ally thanked him for his contributions to the program this morning.

He joked in this video here that “a few years ago on the Today Show we did a best of and it sort of didn’t go for that long.”

6 Likes

He presents sport every Friday doesn’t he?

4 Likes

Yeah I don’t watch so I wasn’t sure, you’re probably right, I think it might’ve been mentioned a few months ago that he does sport on Fridays.

1 Like

Ratings info supplied by Nine:

4 Likes

Note:

With Christmas just around the corner, our hosts Karl Stefanovic, Ally Langdon, Alex Cullen, Brooke Boney and Tim Davies will be taking a well-deserved break, returning to our screens in January 2022. A summer line-up will host TODAY from next week, with a mixture of our regular team and new faces.

8 Likes

Wow. the whole team? That’s unusual. I’m guessing DC and Sylvia will be bumped down and Richard on Today Extra.

2 Likes

Not unusual at all. They do this every year.

I’m wondering if the lack of Bec the last 3 weeks could mean Dickie and Bec weekdays and Charles and Sophie weekends?

3 Likes

Bec and David might be a good pairing. We’ve never seen them together before.

4 Likes

Cue another round of Weekend Today speculation :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Na, I don’t think so.

The Weekend show has settled now. I don’t think it needs changing.

4 Likes

Not that I disagree but knowing what this forum is like some like to whip up a frenzy over Weekend Today :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Not the whole core team. But then again I didn’t start watching till Karl came back but they always used to have Lisa stay longer and split the breaks up.

3 Likes

They do.

Charles did news mostly last year when not hosting with Lara doing news and Stevie and Lauren did weather.

5 Likes

I;m just wondering who will do weather cause Tim not there, Natalia has left and Lauren is leaving too.

4 Likes

Grant Denyer’s schedule looks pretty free?

4 Likes

Wouldn’t the weather presenter be the QLD reporter who usually fills-in (I forgot her name)?

2 Likes

Aislin Kriukelis?

2 Likes

DWTS on seven.

Maybe get him as weatherman, Mel Doyle to fill in for Ali. Today Sunrise

4 Likes