Today

Checks publication…Daily Fail

Pass the bucket.

4 Likes

It gets better.

:joy::joy::joy::joy: As if people send fan mail now

1 Like

I’ve seen it all. A Daily Mail article reporting on a New Idea article.

5 Likes

They both make money from printing fiction, so collaborating with each other seems like a natural end result

1 Like

Not sure where to put this but it appears Today came third yesterday behind News Breakfast. Probably still won the East Coast by some margin.

Maybe Sylvia returning as a fill-in is turning viewers off :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It was Today’s lowest rating since Queen’s Birthday holiday. Sunrise won the east coast.

More:

https://forums.mediaspy.org/t/tuesday-26-october-2021/18801/8?u=tv.cynic

4 Likes

A rare occurrence these days.

1 Like

Huge turnaround on Wednesday with Today winning.

2 Likes

Kudos to Today for turning things around. The show is a whole lot better than two years ago and it’s good they’re being rewarded for it. They won’t win the year but they’d be pretty chuffed that they’ve got a few wins under their belt.

10 Likes

Good to see competition for our breakfast shows with Today turning 40 next year

9 Likes
4 Likes

Need to find a Sunrise version!

No thanks :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

nine has probably already claimed it :joy:

1 Like

And Sunrise will turn 20… and begin their 21st year.

5 Likes

Sunrise has been around for 30 years or so. First usage of the brand was in January 1991 during the Gulf War

They don’t really count that as being the same program. But it will be 20 consecutive years of the current iteration come next year.

1 Like

I know. I’m talking about the current version.
There was also a version of Today on 7 in the early days of Australian television but thats not included in their number of years either.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Is it that Dark at 7am?

1 Like