Today

It is bizarre.

The split screen thing just didn’t work. I think this is a better setup.

1 Like

It’s just keeping her in the loop I guess? Obliging her contract and staying in the audience view for consistency?

1 Like

MY IDEA:
Charles Croucher & Sophie Walsh/or Sylvia Jeffreys should be weekend hosts replacing Dickie & Bec.

Today Extra and Today stay the same hosts. Dickie gets entertainment role for the Nine Network including Today, 9News, A Current Affair & 60 Minutes. Bec gets a presenter role and sports reporter within the network in Melbourne.

4 Likes

This program cannot stand a single additional line up change.

2 Likes

After Weekend Today won Sunday’s ratings, Today recorded its highest ratings for the year yesterday picking up extra viewers mainly in Sydney. It was the highest result since the US Presidential election.

https://forums.mediaspy.org/t/monday-12-july-2021/17997/7?u=tv.cynic

4 Likes

Where’s Tim?

He’s been confined to the studio this week.

10 Likes

No surprise, due to COVID lockdown in Sydney. All venues are closed.

Friday, 16th June:
Charles Croucher was filling in for Alex

6 Likes

Enjoyed this segment this morning!

15 Likes

“Remember that story I told you about uncle Karl and the uber” :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

is there a reason why TJ doing Sport on Fridays?

Was he even reading sport or just talking sport? What’s wrong with crossing to TJ to talk about the footy on the weekend?

He was presenting the half hourly sport.

As uploaded to Instagram by Karl Stefanovic:

1 Like

I like this temporary weekend line up.

Maybe Bec should stay in Melbourne to do sport and could even add Monday and Friday sport and be part of the main show.

3 Likes

Today, Today Extra plus the Early News and Morning News will be live into Adelaide Tuesday.

4 Likes

Ooh! :face_with_hand_over_mouth::thinking:
The truth comes out.

4 Likes

‘I was meant to be on Channel 9, not Channel 10’.

7 Likes

Judging by the show’s Twitter page, Tony Jones was presenting sport on location in Melbourne after 7:30am this morning. Not sure if he was on at any other times.