Today

Maybe the wheels are falling off with Nat in the chair. It’s only gotten closer since Sam left.

1 Like

Isn’t it too early to jump to conclusions? Today closed the gap many times last year with Sam in the chair too.

The key is to look at what’s been happening this week. Flood in NSW/QLD and those states love Nine for news so naturally Today would rate higher. Once things die down then any patterns will be evident.

The only people that would be happy would be Nine fans and sad for Seven fanboys :wink:

5 Likes

It’s been 2 weeks. Is this a serious take?

1 Like

Agreed. Too early to make that call.

1 Like

This morning, Weekend Today has been replaced by the Ellen Show at 7am AEDT

4 Likes

25 posts were merged into an existing topic: Nine Outage- 28 March 2021

Congratulations to Christine on winning two awards at this year’s Quill Awards.

6 Likes

Weekday Version
Source: TV Blackbox

4 Likes

Leila McKinnon is hosting with Karl,Ally is off for a couple of weeks.

6 Likes

Alex presenting news from Melbourne.

5 Likes

So does that mean Karl, Leila and Brooke aren’t working off an autocue?

10 Likes

I think autocue can still be used independently offline or on a different server.

Alex’s studio

13 Likes

I don’t think Karl’s jokes about Russia were appropriate this morning…

Also, I wonder why Lelia sat on the LHS of the desk. Totally understandable with Ally’s leg, but was a bit weird this morning.

2 Likes

@BrekkyTVFan Because that’s the new normal of the seats. They want to compete with Sunrise

1 Like

Thought that desk looked familiar.
It appears to be the same one that was used back in 2010-11 when ACA was done out of Melbourne, with some small changes done in the meantime.

Look at the lightbox under the desk, the exact same shape with a curved rectangle (not entirely clear in Alex’s cap, but look at the top left).

Never noticed that on the regional bulletins, because there was never a wide set shot.
Full credit to @Brad for the cap

7 Likes

LOL as if that alone makes Today more competitive with Sunrise :joy:

5 Likes

Correct.

1 Like

12 Likes