Today (2015-Sept 2020)

That must be why the zoo were wearing hawaiian themed attire this morning.

On that, I thought they chose the kangaroo and sent the rest back to the rental place. How come the others still get to be on TV when Australia didn’t vote for them?

1 Like

They chose the kangaroo but after alleged upset viewers and the kangaroo being upset, all four returned within a week of the announcement.

2 Likes

This is becoming a bigger fiasco than the 2006-07 years.

1 Like

Who upset this kangaroo, Karl Stefanovic or Richard Wilkins?

Tom Steinfort is back co-hosting this weekend.

1 Like

Is that a dancing cow?

4 Likes

Saturday (29.07.17) - Sunday (30.07.17): Sophie Walsh is reading the news as Jayne is off sick.

4 Likes

Amber Sherlock appeared on the show this morning talking about the Thredbo disaster at the time she was a 21 year old working as a snow reporter in Thredbo.

3 Likes

Weird that, you see a lot of workers around the ski fields wearing similar colours.

1 Like

Deb Knight reading news while Sylvia is having a short break.

3 Likes

Lisa’s finished for the morning as she is having cast issues. As of 6.40am, Deborah Knight is co-hosting with Karl as well as doing the news.

EDIT: Lisa returned at 7am.

6 Likes

Today won week 30 thanks to wins on Tuesday and Wednesday.

4 Likes

You mean issues with Karl. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Highlights package

3 Likes

Is it less than 30 seconds? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Friday (04.08.17): Karl, Lisa, Sylvia and Richard are live on the Sunshine Coast this morning. Deborah Knight and Erin Molan are in the studio this morning presenting news and sport respectively.

** Sylvia returned from holidays today.

4 Likes

Probably was already up there seeing her family, I’m guessing the OB was planned for her to meet up and present before heading back to Sydney over the weekend.

5 Likes

If only the Today supers were this small in real life.

7 Likes

Today won week 32.

5 Likes

Today is on at the cafe I’m sitting in and why is Ross Greenwood dancing with furries?

5 Likes