Today (2015-Sept 2020)

TBH, I think it really opened/displayed his personality. I think he will be good in the hosting role, and now they might actually have a replacement for Karl.

1 Like

Wow, big surprise with Jacobs leaving The Today Show!

Good luck to him, massive achievement, 12 years!

Sunrise have had how many weather presenters in that time? :wink:

Which markets have been getting end-tags with “{city}'s #1”?

Just out of curiosity. I don’t believe @TV.Cynic posted which markets Sunrise / Today won?

1 Like

[quote=“LukeMovieMan, post:1036, topic:101”]
Sunrise have had how many weather presenters in that time? :wink:
[/quote] Grant Denyer, Monique Wright, David Brown, Fifi Box, Grant Denyer 2.0, Edwina Bartholomew and now Sam Mac.

Confirmed in the Ratings Articles

Melbourne: Today is number 1, Weekend Sunrise is number 1
Adelaide: Sunrise is number 1, Weekend Sunrise is number 1
Perth: Sunrise is number 1

1 Like

After working 7 days straight on Today Deb Knight is having this weekend off.

1 Like

And double shifts with the 6pm News on Monday and Tuesday nights, well deserved. I am expecting her to be back on Today news next week anyway.

Natalia Cooper will probably co-hosting, but we will see if Pete is working since he has been on holidays all this week.

1 Like

[quote=“TV.Cynic, post:1889, topic:69, full:true”]
Sunrise has won 3 out of 4 mornings in the first week out of the survey. Currently ahead by average of 10,000 - Today would need to win Friday by 40,000+ to take out the week.
[/quote] Which day did Today win? Would be shocked if it was Monday. And it looks like Sunrise have won another week, as I doubt they will win on Friday by 40000+.

Today won Tuesday.

1 Like

Lisa said on her Instagram that Stevie will appear on Knock of Cash weeks, We Love Australia trips and a couple of other huge surprises in 2017.

1 Like

On that note, Nine have confirmed that Natalia Cooper will present the weather until a permanent replacement is found. This article clearly hints that Cooper is not up to the requirements of a roving weather presenter (I beg to differ).

4 Likes

Tania Zaetta!

Natalia has all them skills and has been using them skills every time she has filled in on weather!

3 Likes

Karl’s now on leave until January:

4 Likes

Oh god :smirk:

2 Likes

Jayne Azzopardi hosting with Pete and Lara Vella reading news this weekend.Jayne also reading weather report.

EDIT- Julie Snook presented Sunday weather.

1 Like

As you will see here, I think Tom will do just fine.

2 Likes

That’s Chris Urquhart

Keep watching. Tom follows as newsreader.

Peter Stefanovic hosting with Lisa ,Deb Knight reading news and Clint Stanaway reading sport again this week.

1 Like

Ah yes, just saw a promo.

“Today… Melbourne’s #1 Breakfast” in big fat letters at the top of the end-tag.

I’m sure Mr Lewis Martin & HSV-7 will find some way to get lawyers onto that :wink:

They may be referring to the quality of the coffee, ham & cheese croissants, eggs benedict, and spicy chorizo omelettes. Does Koch order in McDonald’s? :smiley:

9 Likes