Today (2015-Sept 2020)

You’re just perpetuating gossip and lies.

:roll_eyes:

You know what people have been saying about you behind your back? You don’t have to be a mean girl.

Yeah and just because it appears in a publication you don’t respect doesn’t mean it’s not true.

I’m just passing on what I hear as someone who talks to plenty of people who work there.

I’m sure all will be revealed soon by an Uber driver. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ola, probably :wink:

If only Today was as happy as Brekky Central on The Plaza.

1 Like

Saturday -

Tim Davies is presenting weather this morning.

2 Likes

Tim Davies has been announced as the new weather man for Weekend Today.

5 Likes

Quick question (I normally sleep in during the weekend): Is the weather on WT an OB, or in the studio?

That’s certainly great news waking up to Tim on weekends.
Finally a full team on weekends something we all have been waiting for a very long time.
Was the announcement made on this mornings show?

4 Likes

OB

1 Like

Thanks!
Begs the question why Stevie’s weather isn’t an OB during the week, even if it is just around Sydney.

1 Like

Tim is a fantastic addition. He can fill-in for Lara or Tom and for David as co-host. He can also do some reporting and even producing. More importantly he is a great talent and perfect breakfast material.

Chemistry.

4 Likes

Probably also to fill that empty chair next to GG which used to belong to the sports presenter.

1 Like

Georgie has been on assignment at Rottnest Island - not a bad gig.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvn67z3HmsH/

3 Likes

Georgie’s special report will air this week.

1 Like

1 Like

Exclusive interview with a quokka? :wink:

3 Likes

So tacky.

And that team shot looks like such an awkward family photo, the placement of everyone looks so stilted.

2 Likes