Today (2015-Sept 2020)

Walking?

Wanking?

2 Likes

Wanting?

Jayne Azzopardi hosting with David and Lara Vella reading news this weekend,with Allison Langdon on maternity leave.

3 Likes

Allison Langdon gave birth to her second child, a baby girl last Sunday.

8 Likes

A typo error of the Boeing 373-Max 8 aircraft has gone down in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia shortly after takeoff, killing all on board.

It’s a popular search on Google.

The trend down continues with Today receiving its lowest rating for the year for yesterday’s show (and I would say ever?)…

1 Like

Do we have a link to the numbers?

Yes lowest rating ever, Today rated lower than The Morning Show on Seven. Today beat News Breakfast in Sydney and Perth. (Melbourne was a tie)

10 Likes

So news breakfast came second in Brisbane and Adelaide?

2 Likes

Tom Gleeson searches the Nine studio for Karl Stefanovic.

9 Likes

:joy: Brilliant.

5 Likes

Are the ratings frightful- yes. But they were still 100k behind Sunrise (as they were, if not further away, every days last week). To put things in perspective, Sunrise lost 33k viewers from last Monday, Today 28k.

Awkward!

Awkwardly hilarious. :joy:

The only time this show gets media attention these days is for record low ratings and when Karl’s name is evoked in these click bait comedy segments. First it was the Kennedy Molloy appearance and now Gleeson who they should know would make light of the turmoil. Pretty sad when you have to keep bringing up the dumped former host in order to get some attention.

1 Like

Full video of Tom Gleeson on Today, here:

https://www.9now.com.au/today/2019/clip-cjt4tsqu500060gp72d6qtjlu

1 Like

Honestly though, I’m sure Karl is sorely missed.

Too bad that this was all a grand stunt and, after taking a year break, Karl makes his grand return next year. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ve actually considered Karl could return if Nine doesn’t have the stomach to persevere and wait the years it’s going to take for the current team to boost ratings.

1 Like