Today (2015-Sept 2020)

Nothing to do with Today this time anyway, it was Ford revealing the cast of DWTS.

That looks horrible.

1 Like

You have to wonder why the TV breakfast show hosts go on a radio breakfast show?

Wouldn’t they be both trying to nab the same audience?

Because it’s good promotion for the television program?

Especially when a lot of the Sydneysiders who listen to Kyle & Jackie O are also likely to be viewers of breakfast TV before heading off to work, school, uni, etc.

GG and Deb mentioned in the interview that there will be a “few tweaks” to the existing studio…“enough to keep the viewers happy”.

2 Likes

Some viewers are impossible to please always looking for the negative.

8 Likes

So apparently Kyle tried to ring Karl during the interview to stir shit but he didn’t answer. I’m surprised he didn’t say he’s probably in bed with Jasmine but in a more vugar way like he’s used to.

Especially on this forum! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

For what it’s worth, I personally think a refresh of the existing Today set should be good enough (like the refreshed graphics) to tide them over until the move to North Sydney.

7 Likes

Because Sydney is the market they need to be concerned about the most?

While I think it’s a good form of promotion, would be best to do this with local breakfast radio shows in other states too where they actually need the viewers to boost there total audience.

4 Likes

Had a chance to watch a bit of the updated Today show this morning and must say; i’m actually really impressed with the lineup.

Having the city in the background is a huge improvement over a dull generic image. I’d love to see some city footage included permanently, really gives the bulletin a better feel!

3 Likes

Wednesday (23.01.2019): Clint Stanaway is presenting sport this morning as TJ hosted the evening coverage of the Tennis.

1 Like

Huh?

Fairly sure they did that interview from the KIIS Melbourne studios, they appeared on Jase & PJ that morning.

Now personally, I wouldn’t have just appeared on the lowest rating commercial radio breakfast show in the market, but even so. Can’t hurt.

We’ve known this for weeks, right?

While it wasn’t formally announced I don’t believe, it was still mentioned somewhere…

5 Likes

Yeah. At least a couple of members posted that in this thread more than a week ago.

2 Likes

Yep, I was one of them.

Where’s the ‘FIRST ON MEDIA SPY’ bug and an oversized MS watermark when you need it!?

3 Likes

Steve returning full time to the show is great news.

2 Likes