Today (2015-Sept 2020)

I’m a Tom fan, but is it me, or is he a terrible newsreader? :flushed:

4 Likes

He should be hosting with Georgie and Deb should be reading the news. They can give her a more prominent role with interviews too but that’s the way I would do it.

Why? Just because you think Tom isn’t a good newsreader doesn’t mean he should be given the hosting gig. Deb is a good host. Did you ever watch Weekend Today? Tom was shocking.

3 Likes

I had and I didn’t mind him on it. Can you please stop hating Tom?

Tom isn’t the best but he was way better than Peter Stefanovic.

3 Likes

He’s not good :frowning:

Nine have updated their media resources for Today.

This is the logo

6 Likes

Tom can’t read the autocue for shit and Christine Ahern YELLS AT EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING AND IS DRIVING PEOPLE MAD - even the Herald Sun’s TV critic had a go at her yesterday for it.

3 Likes

TJ on the show today despite being a Thursday

2 Likes

Here comes the inconsistency again

2 Likes

So what? If they consider him to be a drawcard, isn’t better to have him on whenever he’s available?

4 Likes

Just settle on the days he’s working and be done with it

2 Likes

He’s definitely the best member of the team from what I’ve seen this week.

I don’t see why it has to be restrictive. Isn’t better to use him whenever he’s available and it being a good surprise for viewers?

2 Likes

Maybe it’ll work. Personally I don’t like surprises haha

Obsessive compulsive behaviour? Or some sort of anxiety disorder?

Probably both hahaha

I caught a little bit of the show this morning and have to say I don’t mind Deb and Georgie.

I think Brooke is fantastic, easily one of the best additions to the show. I think I might’ve slightly changed my opinion of TJ as well.

This was a great chat IMO, worth a watch.

10 Likes

Off-topic, but I’m a person who’s cultural background is scrutinized by similar stats. Brooke fucking ruled that conversation! Great, strong personality for the show.

13 Likes

Couldn’t agree more, she spoke so well to get her opinion and points across and is a great addition to the team. Great call by execs to get her on as part of the team.

7 Likes