Today

This morning:

Tim Davies was terrific today. Hopefully, they continue using him as a fill-in, even to co-host over the fortnight of Christmas/New Year.

More of this please Nine.

Yes. They are the obvious hosts.

Although I wouldn’t disagree with anyone who thinks GG & Deb would make a great (even if somewhat Sydney-centric) paring on Today…

No thanks. I personally don’t want to avoid watching Nine News Sydney most Friday & Saturday nights, knowing who’d most likely be Deb’s replacement if she were to move on from the role.

If Alison Langdon was the Friday and Saturday replacement I she would be fine.

This is exactly the sort of team I think they need to move towards, two female hosts and a male newsreader. And bring back Ross Greenwood as well, at least a couple of mornings a week.

Also somebody please tell Erin that the camera can see the whole desk!!

Except @SydneyCityTV wouldn’t approve because Mark Burrows will most likely be promoted :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Having someone like Chris Bath or Allison Langdon hosting with Georgie would be perfect.

Lauren Tomasi is presenting the weather this morning.

Weather?

Or Sylvia Jeffreys

do people actually like her?

Tim Gilbert is returning to the show on Monday.

Allison Langdon and Jayne Azzopardi are hosting this morning with Mark Burrows presenting the news.

Jayne also reading sport and Alice Monfries presenting the weather this Sunday.

God forbid someone is eating breakfast at 6:36am

Erin Molan was in Melbourne arena and hosting fast5 netball series

Allison said it was last minute so both the Stefanovic’s are enduring man flu by the looks.

She looks very tired. I assume a well deserved break after weeks of travelling and rolling coverage is on thr cards.

Deb Knight is reading news with Sylvia in New Zealand for the Royal Tour.

Ben Fordham has told The Daily Telegraph “I have no intentions of going back to Today”. He is happy waking up with his family every morning. That should put an end to the stupid ‘will Fordham replace Stefanovic’ rumours.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/ben-fordham-addresses-rumours-hell-return-to-the-today-show/news-story/3df23669d1c185c790560e4429eef2ad