Today (2015-Sept 2020)

3 Likes

Wouldn’t surprise me if next time Sunrise does an extended program, they code the 9am - 10am portion separately to avoid such an occurrence from happening again

2 Likes

They usually do, that is what I don’t understand.

1 Like

Breakfast TV ratings are all a bit contrived anyway. Last time I checked, both shows claimed to start at 5.30am. The are ratings across the show are broken into 3 segments with only the higher rating 7-9 segments publicised. Not to mention how the shows seem to really finish sometime around 9.10am.

Seven have not been doing that this week.

2 Likes

Touché

4 Likes

Well you can’t do much better than that.

3 Likes

I know it’s been said before, but the fact that Sunrise is currently winning the ratings in Sydney should be spine chilling to Willoughby executives.

1 Like

Sunday -
Jayne co-hosting with Peter and Belinda Russell reading news this morning.

3 Likes

With one of Today’s best ratings all year- in the top 20 with 260000+ viewers and a strong performance in Sydney and Brisbane. @TV.Cynic, still a strong result for Today, even if Sunrise coded differently.

Shame it isn’t Davina Smith; she is reporting this morning.

2 Likes

Allison Langdon is said to be pregnant with her second child according to today’s Sunday Telegraph.

5 Likes

Davina needs to be the fill in not Belinda

4 Likes

Looking back at clips like this, I really do wonder what happened to the show after all these years

2 Likes

If that video highlighted anything is how terribly Dickie has aged.

1 Like

I think he probably should just do special interviews across the network rather than being on Today full-time. Taking it easy a bit is what he needs, I think.

3 Likes

Monday -
Karl and Georgie are hosting from Fraser Island in Queensland.
Sylvia is in Hervey Bay in Queensland for the Royal Tour.

Natalia Cooper is also in Hervey Bay presenting the weather.

Back in the studio Deb Knight is presenting news with Erin Molan presenting sport this week.

3 Likes

New Idea has a story about an alleged feud between Karl Stefanovic and Ben Fordham, with Stefanovic allegedly wanting Fordham banned from being a fill-in host as the ratings were supposedly rising whenever Fordham was hosting Today. A somewhat confusing story in The Daily Mail.

1 Like

Surely this is just another bullshit article by Daily Mail.,

5 Likes

Add New Idea to the equation and you’ve got a steaming pile of bullshit.

2 Likes

I’m not even going to read it
 the headline is enough.

2 Likes

The Fail and No Idea couldn’t get the date right, let alone anything else.

3 Likes