Today (2015-Sept 2020)

My elderly father tried to tell me Today had Michael Buble on this morning as well as Sunrise. He said they must have their studios close to each other lol
Surely it was old footage?

Looks like an old grab from another show

I take it that it was recorded yesterday with Richard Wilkins as he said something about “on the eve of your tour”? Maybe it was a few weeks ago?

TBH, I don’t even know why Today bother with airing these packages on the day Sunrise has the ability to have them live? The some 60,000 viewers are surfing not loyal in blissful ignornance; they are going to know that he wasn’t live on Today, so they choose Sunrise.

4 Likes

Weekend Today will be shown in WA this Sunday at the earlier time of 6am, due to Nine’s live coverage of Constellation Cup netball at 10am local time.

1 Like

Michael Bublé’s comments during that Today interview about his and his wife’s reaction to their son’s cancer diagnosis has made headlines around the world. Why are you putting the interview down as not worth showing?

5 Likes

Yeah this seems like a really odd one to complain about. It’s totally a relevant interview to play. Sunrise got the live performance and interview, good for them but Today’s interview made headlines around the globe.

Both are equally relevant.

8 Likes

I wonder who gets the plumb job of stalking following the royals around when they are here?

Sylvia is. I assume it is so that Natalia can be off the road again.

You don’t think that Today conducted the interview so they could have Buble too? You don’t think it wasn’t tactically placed on the same day as Sunrise’s live performance.

Has Deb set up camp at the studio this week?

3 Likes

Don’t blame her with wet weather during school holidays, any excuse to get out of the house!

3 Likes

Lauren Tomasi is presenting the weather this morning.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Monday -
Ben Fordham co-hosting with Georgie,Karl is having a day off Georgie said.

Christine Ahern presenting sport again this week.

2 Likes

What’s the background song for this promo?

1 Like

Sounds like this one here:

and I noticed you asked before as well and I replied with the song

It is sad when your infomercial’s set is better than your actual soft set:

14 Likes

I thought the same thing this morning yesterday when I saw a clip from the show on Twitter.

It’s not great, but definitely better.

2 Likes

They are Kmart tables haha

1 Like

Would that set be in Studio 22?

1 Like