Today (2015-Sept 2020)

Jono looks extremely happy this morning! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Such a different program without a Stefanovic. It’s so much better.

8 Likes

Saw Uptin at a book store when walking by a cafe earlier. Who will read QTQ bulletins tonight and tomorrow? The captions had him talking about sickness and what fun it’s been filling in, hoping all was well for tomorrow. Someone off sick?

2 Likes

Both shows will be better without a Stefanovic.

3 Likes

Interesting that Lofthouse said last night Jono would have the weekend bulletins… unless they do Brisbane News from Sydney like they did last year?

Or he does the Sharyn Ghidella shuffle.

She only had to do Saturday 6pm, WS Sunday and Sunday 6pm… not WS on Saturday too.

Rather strange to fly someone down for an illness.

News update by Adam Hegarty.

I reckon next Xmas break put Lara Vella in the hosts chair. Not sure who to pair her with but not Fordham.

3 Likes

She co-hosted with Ben for Good Friday last year. Needless to say she did a stellar job.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Today won in every state except Adelaide yesterday (without Peter present). You have to wonder if the Stefanovic brand is damaging Today and the reason for record low ratings in the past few weeks…

7 Likes

It should have been headlined - Karl Stefanovic breaks his silence: “I’m a good journalist”.

Monday (20.08.2018): Karl, Georgie, Dickie and Tim are live in Dubbo, NSW this morning for the drought relief telethon for the main block (5.30-9am). Lara Vella is presenting the news in studio.

2 Likes

Natalia at Call Centre

3 Likes

Telethon proper:

8 Likes

Not to discredit the work they’re doing to raise much needed funds, but gee they haven’t put much effort into those supers and graphics… bit messy IMO but I like the font they’ve used particularly for the todayshow.com.au.

More:

1 Like

Begging to be re-captioned:

“Playboy” anyone?