Today (2015-Sept 2020)

I agree that Nine will most likely have the current set for Today as it’s last at Willoughby unless there’s a decision made to move them into Studio 21 or 23 (I certainly hope not the latter though, shocking picture quality there for some reason) in the meantime.

Graphics wise, somehow managing to spinning off the current Promo Endtag graphics look (with the blue & white) into a full package might make a decent enough refresh.

Is this because of Roseanne?

That happened yesterday before Roseanne had even tweeted.

1 Like

Australia is a day ahead

?

It’s because, like Roseanne, people can’t say awful and incorrect things on television and not face consequences. I love how her defence is "I didn’t mean Muslims were a fanatical race I meant they were a fanatical religion. And because this guy has made multiple complaints before, this one isn’t valid.

That’s right.

The Civil and Administrative Tribunal refused an application by Nine to have the complaint dismissed without a hearing on 29 May 2018. It was reported this morning by TV Tonight.

By the time Roseanne’s show was axed it was 30 May 2018 in Australia.

2 Likes

Georgie’s birthday today

7 Likes

There was pretty good chemistry today, between Georgie and Karl. No worse than Kochie and Sam.

They have been fine-tuning the 6am block all this week, obviously they are trying to regain ground in the 5.30-7 block (they used to perform well here IIRC). Today was the better option IMO. At 6.15, Georgie and Karl did a news story each which involved a live cross. Earlier in the week, they were doing the two news stories together, separated by a break.

Personally, I would have news and weather at 6. Then, have the two news stories and maybe sports at 6.20, for something different.

3 Likes

What fonts do they use?

This seems new?

3 Likes

Why have nine wheeled out that fuckwit PruenMcSween on Today this morning? I thought we saw the back of that screaming banshee after the sunrise debacle.

8 Likes

Na they’ve been doing that for years. Even Cam Williams days.

2 Likes

It will be interesting to see Georgie host a post Logies show this year cause she usually always takes the day off that day.

3 Likes

Today dropping down to Sunrise levels.

2 Likes

No. In one of the news articles it said that Prue would still make regular appearances on Extra, and in turn WT.

Today had a narrow win again this Monday.

Saw a segment of the today team getting their family tree results via Ancestry DNA.

Looks like this is becoming a trend.

1 Like

No idea what this segment is on right now. A ‘spoof’ of Donald Trump and Kim John Un?

1 Like

Yes. It was hilarious.

2 Likes