Today (2015-Sept 2020)

I’d hoped that when GG came back on board Today would stop being the Stefanovic Show and go back to being Today. For whatever reason(s), that hasn’t happened so far. His popularity with the 9 bigwigs - or anyone else, for that matter - is something I find bewildering. His brother isn’t quite as obnoxious but it does seem as though they (are allowed to / expected to) dominate these shows. Each to their own but for this viewer that is not a good thing.

2 Likes

Bill Shorten in studio with Louise Momber in Perth this morning.

4 Likes

Tomorrow on Today :roll_eyes: makes Sunrise seem like a serious news program by comparison.

5 Likes

Nine News Queensland called, they want their stories back! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

I hope it’s the hot tub. Stefanovic could do the entire show lounging in it.

The Manchester Evening News:

2 Likes

Reporter Sarah Stewart has joined the show, moving on from her role at A Current Affair.

1 Like

She’s been reporting on Today/Weekend Today for the past year or so (as well as ACA). Is she now exclusively a Today reporter now?

1 Like

Friday (13.04.2018): Ben Fordham is co-hosting with Georgie this morning.

2 Likes

Saturday (14.04.2018): Amelia Adams is reading the news.

2 Likes

Sunday (15.04.2018):
Peter Stefanovic is live in Menai, covering the NSW Bushfire Emergency.

Amelia Adams is co-hosting with Allison today, in addition to reading the news and weather.

And doing a surprisingly great job, might I add! Don’t think I’ve ever watched her co-host anything apart from a news bulletin.

3 Likes

Not the first time though. She has co-hosted Today Extra and filled in for Deb on WT for a few weekends whilst she was on maternity leave.

I do agree, she did a great job. Possibly even better than Alli.

2 Likes

Amelia is a great asset to have with coverage like Bushfires and other major top stories. It was great to see her present Nine News: First at Five back in 2013 with the Bushfire crisis, Usually they would use Deb as she was presenting the Saturday night news in Sydney. I think she’s one of the top presenters when it comes to rolling coverage.

4 Likes

Monday (16.04.2018) - Friday (20.04.2018): Aislin Kriukelis is presenting sport this week.

4 Likes

src=’//players.brightcove.net/1102760017001/SJGjDwIh_default/index.html?videoId=5771017213001
So apparently they added a video of The Today Show on Nine Entertainment website.
I like the ad though
But i wish they put it on TV

3 Likes

Garden Gadgets war with Karl and Georgie

8 Likes

The lattice with fake flowers on it is embarrassing. How is this still used?

4 Likes

Very entertaining - reminiscent of the old Karl & Georgie :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Is it really a war if sprouts aren’t involved?

3 Likes

God that cavernous studio is so inappropriate for Today. The least they can do is put in a fake wood floor to lighten the space up.

7 Likes