Today (2015-Sept 2020)

Christ almighty you’re blaming them for not knowing the weather?

2 Likes

5 Likes

Haha Richard looks like an idiot😂

9 Likes

Forget the weather let’s talk about the biggest issue this morning poor Dickie and the wind playing havoc with his hair! :joy:

5 Likes

You can’t tell from screen caps but they are now shivering:

8 Likes

Gosh Today looks like one big hot mess.

10 Likes

Don’t you think there should have been a contingency plan in case of bad weather? When I was watching, it looked like it was shot in fog. Was it condensation on the camera?

1 Like

I find this hailrious! They look like fools! Where was the contingency plan for bad weather?! :joy:

If only they had access to an accurate weather forecaster - preferably with a giant “weather wall” :cloud_with_rain:

Nine’s forecast for today - 80% chance of rain

9 Likes

And it’s been raining in Qld for a week or more…they should have planned head.

1 Like

Today’s massive weather fail
MORNING TV KARL and Georgie battled wind and rain to interview Sophie Monk this morning — but her loose lips proved more of a danger as she brought up Uber-gate, Nine’s breakfast show Today was this morning reporting live on incoming category 2 Cyclone Iris from Queensland — but it’s Cyclone Sophie who’s proving more of a danger for Karl Stefanovic.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sophie-monk-makes-karl-squirm-over-ubergate-live-on-air/news-story/85abfccdd43953c345d8df7b7205db42

2 Likes

Watching Today for the first time this morning in a while and during the 8:00am news update it sounds like Sylvia is struggling to read the news with audible breaths between sentences, there’s no enthusiasm and she looks very unimpressed.

5 Likes

She could just be tired? Or maybe getting the backlash off Petes back? Or maybe nervous about her live sky jump they talked about last week?

4 Likes

I disagree. I think Sylvia has improved remarkably at reading the news in the past 12 months.

Not the only fail. Today was beaten by Sunrise in the ratings by more than 50 000.

2 Likes

Amelia Adams is presenting news again this weekend.

Peter Stefanovic is back hosting this weekend.

2 Likes

Watched a bit on WT today. Georgie needs to do what Alli does to Pete.

For me, both Today and Weekend Today need to have the female co-host as the ‘main’ attraction, instead of the Stefanovics. But of course with Nine’s Boys Club mentality that’s never going to happen.

5 Likes

It’s a two header. The male and female hosts should be equals.

4 Likes

Yeah you’re right. I probably should’ve said let Georgie and Allison have equal exposure to the program, because Today is far too Stefanovic-centric nowadays.

4 Likes