Today (2015-Sept 2020)

Allison reading the weather forecast this morning.

3 Likes

Jayne Azzopardi is getting married next weekend.

5 Likes

Deb Knight reading news while Sylvia is on holiday this week.

2 Likes

Sick of these articles on 9news.com.au that go something like
“Karl Stefanovic slams …”
Who cares what he does or thinks?

5 Likes

Was Today live into Adelaide today? Why is Adelady on at 11:30am instead of the news?

Partially watched Good Morning America just now and WOW! Today’s graphics are so similar - the opening graphics at least. But, tbh, I think Today have done a better job. Happy to hear others thoughts…

1 Like

Friday (30.03.2018): Sophie Walsh is presenting the weather this Friday.

2 Likes

Can someone upload Good Friday Edition of The Today Show and Today Extra
Thx.

Twitter comments about palpable tension between Georgie and Karl. Any truth to this?

I think from the outset, before Georgie even started, it was said she had no chemistry with Karl. So any sassy comments, which she used to say to Karl, would and are critcised as a rift between the two. So Georgie just bites her tongue and carries on.

As a viewer, I think she should continue to slam Karl. It may just help Georgie’s likeability as no likes Karl ATM.

2 Likes

I personally think they used to get along as seen from this video with their banter. But both have grown and changed and have different priorities in life.

1 Like

exactly, it’s like people who say this don’t have the ability to recognise banter.

1 Like

WSFM’s Brendan Jones is co-hosting this weekend with Amelia Adams presenting the news as Jayne Azzopardi is getting married today.

2 Likes

Ken Sutcliffe was on the show this morning talking about the cricket scandal

6 Likes

I wonder if Kenny will make a comeback for the Tennis?

2 Likes

How did Brendan go today? More tolerable than Pete Stefanovic?

1 Like

And no Stevie Jacobs/weather presenter again his weekend?

Seriously, what is wrong with this show. Absolutely no succession plan whatsoever. They do know a female can co-host with Allison, right?

3 Likes

What on earth is Jonesy doing hosting weekend Today!? Is he on 9’s payroll or something? What an odd choice, why not some 9 reporter. I mean, I know he’s sometimes a guest on Today Extra but still, talk about random :joy:

3 Likes

Sorry but who actually is Brendan Jones? never even heard of him in my life.

2 Likes

Tim Davies hosting would’ve been better.

Another alternative would be for Allison and Amelia to co-host while Lara Vella or Vanessa O’Hanlon does the news.

4 Likes