Today (2015-Sept 2020)

Defamation and just plain rude
Love to have a look at that reporters perfection in their bathroom mirror

Can someone upload Channel 9’s We Are The One 2018 promo?

https://youtu.be/2JrRdeUDTYk Here’s the Sydney one.

Oh but this time they added the shows logos and voice coach Joe Jonas

Weekend Today looks so dark and dreary compared to Weekend Sunrise. (Especially behind Jane)

4 Likes

Lighting costs money you know :wink:.

The Sunday edition will be back in studio 22 in a few weeks anyway.

3 Likes

Must be getting advice from the ACA room on phone extension 207.

:thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

Despite national daily and week losses, Today won in the show’s public holiday extended edition between 9 and 10am.

Today also won in Sydney every morning, however without Lisa, losing in Melbourne is likely to have cost Today any chance of a national win.

Interesting spin.

4 Likes

Also incorrect based on the numbers I’ve seen.

3 Likes

Sunrise won nationally last week by 35,000 winning every day. Today had narrow wins in Sydney and Brisbane. Compared to the same week last year, Sunrise was down 20,000 and Today over 30,000.

2 Likes

Is Steve Jacobs finished with the Weekend Today show now?

Lisa was always accredited for Today having such a strong Melbourne audience. Since her departure, the show has lost ground in that market. @JBar, Adam Boland mentioned this in his autobiography saying market research showed that Melbourne liked how Lisa “stood up” to Karl. So not just network spin.

Today has won nationally before, by only winning in Sydney and Melbourne. So just that small victory in Sydney isn’t helping them.

Plus, I think that Today winning in the 9-10am slot on Australia Day is noteworthy, particularly when they struggled in the main block.

I think he still occasionally works but is currently on holidays. He was working in late December, so for him to have, say, 3 weeks off accumulates to 6 weeks of no WT weather presenter.

1 Like

You don’t have to repeat it. I understand what you’re saying. I’m saying it’s spin.

2 Likes

Just wondering when this new format that they mentioned not long after Georgie’s announcement is coming into place? Looks to me like same old same old at the moment. Maybe they’re still working on it? :thinking:

4 Likes

Still no ‘Today Perth News’ this morning. I wish they’d hurry up, im tired of having to listen to Matt Tinney on Sunrise.

2 Likes

This popped up in my feed. The perils of talking to the public at Parra?

3 Likes

Richard in Hollywood

Former weather presenter Sami Lukis was interviewed this morning talking about her new book.

3 Likes

:flushed::flushed:

Really needs to give his a surgeon a break, old Dickie.

2 Likes