Today (2015-Sept 2020)

Correction: February 8th 2016 was when the refresh happened.

I suppose it’s possible that Today might have an On-Air Presentation refresh on February 5th or 12th (it certainly won’t be on February 8th, because that’s a Thursday in 2018 and relaunches traditionally happen on Mondays) but I highly doubt it.

1 Like

Okay if there’s a refresh happening what colours should the on-air presentation then?

1 Like

i dont really care if there is a relaunch i prefer the duo of karl and gerogie esp over the arrogant kochie and the immature sam

2 Likes

Going by the promos they seem to be liking White & Blue. Personally they need to kill off the Orange… eyesore doesn’t suit Today it works for Sunrise though, That backdrop needs to go behind Georgie & Karl much prefer the 2012-13 Circles or the Sky Open feel 2013-16 one colour scheme was fantastic! Something similar to this would be nice, soft and welcoming

6 Likes

I agree with you

3 Likes

Sorry but there probably isn’t really any good way to market “disgruntled FT emp throws in the towel after 10 years and her replacement from the other department can’t start with us until the 22nd”

4 Likes

After this mornings show they have changed the DP on twitter.

7 Likes

Does anyone like the blue and white background behind the ‘Today’ logo and the cover photo

4 Likes

Sunrise comfortably beat Today yesterday in the ratings. Perhaps the only good news for the show is that Today won in the key markets- Sydney and Melbourne, just.

Georgie’s New Start no Match for Sunrise

4 Likes

One of the most awkward camera angles currently used:

3 Likes

Quality analysis from the Daily Telegraph.

What’s wrong with Dickie and Karl’s hair?
Karl Stefanovic and Richard Wilkins hair looks weird on Today
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/television/whats-wrong-with-karl-and-dickies-hair-karl-stefanovic-and-richard-wilkins-hair-looks-weird-on-today/news-story/f0bb1c229eb1a03ea53809a4c33510bd

It’s called Style in 2018.

:joy: Are you from serious?

1 Like

Dickie gets a haircut every few weeks lol maybe their hairdresser is on break?

Also I think they will wait just before shooting This Time Next Year before giving a Karl a haircut so when they go to film the 2nd part next year they will have continuity by giving him the same haircut.

You know too much about Karl’s grooming habits and schedule. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It’s just common sense though. maybe I should be an investigative journalist for the DM?

Well yeah, I don’t know what they big deal
Is. Hair is hair. Long hair is back… I know many people my age who have it and possibly older in there 30’s. Don’t know what the fixation is… just hair.

Less to do with the length and more to do with the botched dye jobs. hair transplants and almost wig-like look. Dickie might be trying to look like a bloke in his 30s but he is considerably older than that.:joy:

Hmm I do see your point. I’m pretty sure Karl got a hair transplant or something in 2012/13?