Today (2015-Sept 2020)

Agro?

1 Like

The beginning of the sentence was about money

News Corp:

LISA Wilkinson is now set to become the highest paid woman on Australian TV after walking away from failed negotiations

2 Likes

Moira?

1 Like

What about giving whats her name a go (the Today news presenter)?

Or is she still a bit of a no-name?

think I answered my own question LOL

Natarsha Belling?

2 Likes

tim bailey?

edit: and his weather wall

4 Likes

7 Likes

Kathryn Robinson perhaps? She’s been out of the public eye for a few years but has excellent credentials, is available and has handled worse than Karl in the past.

I don’t think anybody really expects Lisa to be sitting at the desk every evening, do they? With Carrie now committing to more radio I’d say Lisa will host whenever the show is in Sydney (including Sundays) and then present stories, interviews etc throughout the week.

In the long run it’s clear that her role will go far beyond The Project.

Boom

6 Likes

Probably be Miranda Devine.

Saw that @SamSamTV

Natarsha Belling about to jump ship? She’s currently wasted at Ten and with Lisa now signed moves further down the ladder.

2 Likes

Doesn’t she present on ABC News 24?

1 Like

Don’t do it Mel!!

Indeed, fill-in for Ros Childs and Friday presenter on ABC News at Noon as well.

I’d secretly hate to see Natarsha Belling leave Ten :frowning:
She’s an icon at that news room.

4 Likes

yes which kinda points what @Syd_TVChannel has been saying that this person is on a different network

1 Like

but she could be a causality of getting others in? She is hardly on the channel now. Weekend news and occasional fill in for Studio 10. She was suppose to be the Sunday Project host when it was announced and appeared once so there could be something in that. I do like her but has she been tested with Karl?

1 Like

Kath Robinson’s been MIA for so long, any identity she created between 2006 & 2012 will have vanished…

Breakfast didn’t help :roll_eyes: