Today (2015-Sept 2020)

Jacketgate 2.0:

Or maybe she was just cold. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Next… Walleed and Tommy wear exactly the same suits.

I could’ve sworn that Nine News Now’s “Jacketgate” happened in January 2017, more than two years ago and infact now closer to three!

Get your facts right, Daily Mail…

4 Likes

The article also states the show starts at 6:30am. You’d think, for a publisher that’s so obsessed with the show, they would know the correct start time.

We haven’t even finished the year yet and you’re bringing this up. I would probably say yes they would be. Seems like a wasted opportunity if they didn’t but we will wait till December for them to bring it up.

4 Likes

Friday 16 August -

Lara Vella is presenting weather.

3 Likes

Jayne hosting with David and Tim Davies reading news this weekend.

Saturday 17 August -

Jess Millward is presenting the weather on location in Queensland.

2 Likes

Poor Jess :joy:

5 Likes

It’s on for young and old now:

4 Likes

As much as I want Today to be competitive and successful, Darren continues to embarrass himself.

Stop focusing on the stupid numbers and improve your product.

Despite the shocking ratings, there have been no changes to the show at all this year.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Exclusive footage of Pell and Wick trading barbs over spinning ratings data:

5 Likes
3 Likes

384 is well within the margin of error, so Wick’s claim of a win in Melbourne is pointless.

1 Like

Pell is not doing himself any favours

4 Likes

How so?

He is correcting inaccuracies.

Why isn’t he allowed to?

2 Likes

One post would do that, doesn’t require a tirade

3 Likes

There have been changes, including bumping Tom up to host and Stevie doing more OB weather… but,yes, insignificant.

Wick did an interview with Mediaweek last week and the way he defends Today is mindblowing. He always talks about Karl and Lisa and how it took them years to “gain traction”. Two things:

1. When Lisa joined Today the ratings went up, not down.
  2. If it took you 10 years to be number 1, why on earth would you intentionally destroy that partnership? Why would you want to take your show back to where it was 10 years ago?

Kinda agree. He can absolutely set the record straight but these come across a bit catty.